Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-09-12, 9:01pm

Just ordered mine can't wait.
Old 2012-09-12, 10:35pm

thank you very much, amy ans susan, have a nice trip !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-09-13, 7:47am
Irish Eyes A Smiling

Found the ordering link.....so excited!!!!

Old 2012-09-13, 10:52am
novembersfyre everywhere

I received mine yesterday! It is a beautiful book. I love all of the tutorials. I believe the tips on stringer control are going to help me the most!

Thank you, Claudia!

Old 2012-09-13, 11:34am

thank you for your compliment, mary beth

Old 2012-09-13, 11:41am
Rose colored glasses…√

I can barely wait for mine to arrive.

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2012-09-13, 4:47pm
GabysGlassWorks

I received my book today and it is beautiful! Thank you, Claudia and thank you too for signing it!!

Old 2012-09-13, 6:25pm

Hay, no fair! I'm still stalking the post man for mine!!

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2012-09-13, 9:28pm
Unmedicated since '62

its a rare thing these days for me to buy a book on paper, i usually buy digital, but this book is gorgeous! love it, thanks Claudia

- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy
Old 2012-09-14, 2:39am

thank you, deb and gaby

Old 2012-09-14, 2:39pm

I just received my book and can't thank you enough - it is beautifully done !! (also I can't believe how fast it arrived !!) Lots to learn here.....
Old 2012-09-15, 8:59pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Oh Claudia, it's just stunning. The book is just so beautiful. The pictures are fantastic and the pages feel so smooth and soft. It's just too good. I can't wait to sit down and really read it in detail. Part of me wants to do it right now and part of me wants to wait until I am on a plane or a train so I can devote my full attention to it.

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2012-09-16, 6:42am
Did you say summin' ??

Claudia, I received my book this week.....I felt like you were sitting next to me, like you were in the class I took from you !! The pictures are crisp, clean and BEAUTIFUL ! At first, I balked at the price, but once I had the book in my hands, it's a" keep forever" book. Well done !

Old 2012-09-16, 7:33pm

Got mine! Very, very nice! Thanks Claudia!

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2012-09-16, 11:27pm
Mad about Glass

I just received my book and it surpasses all my expectations. Thank you Claudia for a beautifully illustrated, well-written journey into beadmaking. As I read I feel that you are in the room explaining and showing me how you make your wonderful creations. Thanks also for signing it. Now I have to get back to my reading.

[url]

Old 2012-09-17, 9:54am
da General

I spent the weekend reading your awesome book, Claudia, working on my string decoration (need MORE PPP!), and making PUPPIES! (The bottom left was the first one following Claudia's instructions and the upper right was the second - then I took off and did my own puppies! lol!)

What I learned - need to be patient and melt down the big dots slowly for the bodies. I was too anxious to get to making the sculptural part! lol!

Thank you for sharing your Glass Trip!!!

|
|
|
|

Last edited by Hayley; 2012-09-17 at 12:08pm.
Old 2012-09-17, 11:42am
Irish Eyes A Smiling

Ohhhhh.....I can't wait until mine arrives........

Old 2012-09-17, 12:40pm

Haley, those are adorable.
Old 2012-09-17, 4:44pm
Flame Dame

I got my book today and it is gorgeous! What a wonderful book with clear and concise instructions. I'll be practicing my stringer work tomorrow!

Congratulations, Claudia!

Leah

Etsy ID: leahbeads
Old 2012-09-17, 5:04pm
what a blast!

Mine arrived today . .yeah! Claudia your book is BEAUTIFUL!
thanks Carol

Old 2012-09-17, 5:26pm

I just opened mine, and I'm taking my book and going to bed early so the world will leave me alone for a while. Thanks so much for signing it. I can't wait to get back on my torch and play with your ideas. You are so very talented!

Beth

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.

Last edited by flamingobeth; 2012-09-17 at 5:27pm. Reason: misworded
Old 2012-09-17, 8:51pm
I speak Murrini!

I am just in awe! What a gorgeous book - it is a work of art in and of itself! I agree with what everyone has said so far...the feel of it is simply like doe skin! Just touching it feels like it is charged with glass magic! And you took the time to sign it - addressed to personally to me - and you even spelled my name right! (Please don't take offense to this...you have NO IDEA how many times I've had my name mis-spelled; even my own mother in law couldn't get it right for nearly 10 years! )

I am short on time this week but just had to sit down with it for a half hour and cruise through the photos and little side-bar comments - just wonderful! And if there's help with stringer in there, that is a part I will read and re-read! I can't wait to have a few free hours to read it cover to cover...

Thank you so very much, Claudia, for all you've done for us with this amazing undertaking! It is one for all time...

Hugs,
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2012-09-17, 9:15pm

The art work and layout are truly inspiring. I'm looking forward to some read time. I was a bit envious not being able to see it in person but mine came today. . Thank you Claudia fo

#W122
Old 2012-09-17, 9:47pm
More ideas than talent

I'm cursing I have only just seen this thread - and I can't order it until Claudia is back in town....

Old 2012-09-18, 6:18am

Thank you very much, everybody, for your kind words, I am so happy about your compliments ! Haley, you did a great job !

Old 2012-09-18, 12:32pm

I did it! I did it! I never thought I would beable to but my eyes look like eyes. The rest is in the kiln but this was an end piece. Whew!
What perfect instructions! Thanks Claudia.
Attached Images

Old 2012-09-18, 12:52pm
da General

Those are awesome, Pat!

|
|
|
|
Old 2012-09-18, 12:54pm

pat, these eyes are awesome ! I am so happy, it seams that my instructions are understandable
I am waiting for the face beads !

Old 2012-09-18, 1:28pm
Disconnected

Wow!! Impressive!!

Old 2012-09-18, 2:07pm

Thanks so much. I did make one sweet little girl but I think I was tired, and slipped with my tool on the half/eye darnnit. But I'm so happy how it went.