Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-04-30, 3:22pm
~ a.k.a. Sharlee22 ~

Talking 10% Discount for LE Members - FRIT N CHIC

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Frit shop is open and I am gradually adding colors to the shop and should be in full swing by tomorrow! I will have more colors soon as well! If you have special request, don't hesitate to send me a convo or an email and I will try my best to accommodate you!

To celebrate my big opening, I am offering 10% discount to LE Members! Discount will be available until May 5th 2013.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You just need to enter coupon code LEMEMBERS10 at checkout to get the 10% discount!

Have a very nice day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ElizabethCreations; 2013-05-05 at 8:56am.
Old 2013-04-30, 3:29pm
Tweedle Dumb

You might want to look at your shipping. It says you ship to US minor outlying islands but not the mainland.

Nice selection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Click For My Latest Murrini!

<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!
Old 2013-04-30, 3:34pm
~ a.k.a. Sharlee22 ~

YIKES! Changing it right now! Thanks for letting me know! Silly me!

Old 2013-05-01, 8:27am
Jacqueline Parkes

Your new frit shop looks gorgeous! I am looking forward to purchasing some frit from you. Good luck!

So many of those frits work with my tutorials as well.

Jacqueline

Old 2013-05-01, 11:42am
~ a.k.a. Sharlee22 ~

Thank you Jacqueline!

More colors will soon be added (soooo many beautiful colors out there!!) and if you have any special request, do not hesitate to contact me!

Old 2013-05-05, 8:57am
~ a.k.a. Sharlee22 ~

Just a quick reminder to let you know that today's the last day for the 10% discount for LE members!

Have a very nice day!

Liz