No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2007-12-06, 6:32pm
Spare Time Designs

Default Glass lampshades

Hello everyone:

I have a customer who recently asked me about making lampshades for her...which I know nothing about...I strictly stick to beads! I told her I would search around for some help for her. The type she is looking for is sort of like the type of shade that go on older victorian style lamps...sort of like ceiling fan light shades. She is also interested in a glass tray to hold things. Where can I go for help for her on this? All I know is only bead related mostly. I would appreciate any info...thanks again Anne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-12-06, 8:53pm

http://eugenerain.com/ may do custom pieces - here is their lamps link http://www.eugenerain.com/catalog.php?category=6
:

--------------
Make Beads:

--------------

Do you make purple hearts? Let me know in your order and I'll send you free purple glass!
Old 2007-12-06, 10:06pm
Spare Time Designs

Thanks Jessica...I will definitely pass this on to her Anne