LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Old 2013-10-11, 6:29am
Custom Imprint tools

Default Gold Leaf Tutorial...just the basics

I have done a gold leaf tutorial: It is the basics on adding gold leaf a few different ways. I have lots of tips as well. It is on sale for $14.99 download. Please follow the Paypal payment all the way back to my site which will allow you to download the tutorial. The leaves leaves are just some of the eye candy in the gallery...aren't they so lush! If any questions please email. beads@ptd.net

Gold Leaf adds beauty and value to your beads; however, applying the leaf can be very tricky. It is so thin that it is easily burned off in the flame. This tutorial will discuss how to apply the leaf to the surface of the bead, adding components to the surface of the gold leaf, as well as, encasing the gold leaf bead with clear glass.

Over 40 Pages of Text and Images
Step by Step Instructions

Here is the direct link to the tutorial:

http://www.leonardolampwork.com/inde...product&id=123
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-10-12, 7:52am
Jacqueline Parkes

Beautiful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-10-12, 8:56am
Custom Imprint tools

Thanks Jacqueline!! I am honored coming from such a great artist. The tutorial has a plain bead on the cover but the gallery shows what you can do with the techniques in the tutorial. I just love gold! again....thanks for commenting Jacqueline!

Old 2013-10-14, 2:09am
Jacqueline Parkes

I have not used the gold before but this is on my wish list!

Tags
gold leaf, gold leaf tutorials, karen leonardo, leonardo lampwork, tips on gold leaf