Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-12-11, 8:43am
The Venerable Bead

you are all welcome it was my pleasure. you all made it a great exchange by sending in such pretty beads. I knew everyone would be happy because they were all so nice! It's so cool how we all take the same glass and do such different things with it. Kim made the process so much fun, like a little party. thanks Kim =)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Paula AKA The Venerable Bead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2007-12-11, 8:44am
The Venerable Bead

now let's see what everyone does with their beads. I think I am going to make a charm bracelet!

Paula AKA The Venerable Bead

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2007-12-11, 10:32am

I got mine yesterday.. Yup Yup Yup. They are truly BEAUTIFUL. Thanks everyone. Have to put together something special for a display case of some sort.. hmmm, "oh Miichaellll. An addition to the honeydo list!"

These are my little treasures!! Do you recognize yourself??
Attached Images

Old 2007-12-11, 4:30pm

You're welcome, Paula. I had a blast!! I appreciate you asking me to help. Looking at all those beads was amazing!

Old 2007-12-12, 10:02pm
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Oh Denise, you are welcome. Enjoy!

#K58
Old 2007-12-17, 5:08am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

Hi all,

I received my beads last week thursday ( lightningfast!!!) but I came down with the nastiest flue ever, I sound like Cruella deVille after a night out. I want to thank all of you for your pretty beads, I'm so happy with them!

Paula big smooches for you for organising this, thank you!

As soon as I'm a bit better I;ll post a picture of my borotreasures

Suzanne

Old 2007-12-17, 5:11am
Evil Glass Enabler

Cool

Sure do. I'd recognise that card anywhere even if I don't see the Goddess. Thanks, Angelique

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAG View Post
I got mine yesterday.. Yup Yup Yup. They are truly BEAUTIFUL. Thanks everyone. Have to put together something special for a display case of some sort.. hmmm, "oh Miichaellll. An addition to the honeydo list!"

These are my little treasures!! Do you recognize yourself??

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2008-01-01, 1:01pm
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Hi Yall,

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ! !

This is just so strange. I have written something in this thread on the 10th of December, but i just found out today that either I did something wrong or my reply got lost in cyberspace... Well i just think it was me doing something wrong.

I received my beads by thunder lightning they were in the mailbox on the
10th of Decemebr ( my birthday ) Could you believe that?? They took over 2,5 week to get to Paula.

I really really really love all the beads that i have gotten and can't wait untill the next exchange.

Paula thank you so much for all the work!! And thank you all for the great beads

bye bye Chrissy ( Christina )