Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2011-02-26, 9:52pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Default Online Selling tips - starting an Etsy store

I finally wrote up the notes from a class I taught a while back - it's a little tips sheet for setting up an Etsy store. I hope it can help someone. Keep in mind that these are just my suggestions. www.loribeads.com/etsyselling.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f

Old 2011-02-27, 7:21am

Thank you for posting this Lori!!!
I will be setting up my Etsy sometime soon and I have been looking for info about it.

Jeannie

Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. (Max Ehrmann)
Old 2011-02-27, 7:42am
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

Thank you Lori, I need to redo my etsy store, and I really could use some good tips, so Ill be reading yours very carefully! How sweet from you to share your tips!
Old 2011-02-27, 9:11am
Oh my!

I too have been thinking about setting up a store. Thanks for the information.
Old 2011-02-27, 10:01am
Superkitty

Thanks Lori!
Old 2011-02-28, 12:01pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Thanks so much! I hope it helps you all out a bit. I have more info that I will add as I have time and as I learn stuff. I am looking forward to getting my own Etsy store back up to optimum levels as soon as this show is done!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2011-03-01, 6:05am
Hot Glass Neophyte

Lori your points are wonderful and you cover it all so beautifully! Thank you!
Old 2011-03-01, 11:17am

Thank you Lori, my Etsy sales have been slow so I will make some adjustments based on your tips. Thanks again.

Old 2011-03-01, 12:28pm
Linda

Thank you, Lori. Your information was very helpful.

Linda
Old 2011-03-01, 12:45pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

I keep coming back to this, great information Lori! (Facebook, twitter? What have I gotten myself into? )

Old 2011-03-01, 1:33pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

I Facebook!

Thanks you guys!!! I am so glad it's useful.

*f

Old 2011-03-03, 6:58pm
im Loving it!

I am just about to give etsy anpother go. Useful information - thank you

Old 2011-03-03, 7:06pm
Sheila Davis Designs

I agree with Lori, photos,photos,photos,and list.list.list.If you don't have anything new to list, relist. Set a budget for yourself for relisting. Say a $1.00 a day.(Think about all the money you waste on Starbucks etc.) It works.It gets you into Treasuries and therefore gets you sales!

Old 2011-03-16, 10:23pm
Heart of Flame

Thanks Lori - I'm ready to start an Etsy store soon so this is perfect timing!! Wonderful of you to share your knowledge - thanks!

Old 2011-03-17, 12:38am

Lori, thanks for the great advise. I have so much to learn, but the glass keeps calling me to come and play.

Karen