LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2011-12-17, 1:19pm

Default CiM Twilight and Purple Haze both reviewed on Coloraddiction

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kandice; 2012-06-02 at 5:27pm.
Old 2011-12-17, 2:10pm
Fried Cat

I was going to pass on Purple Haze... I'm second guessing that now. Thanks Kandice!
Old 2011-12-17, 2:29pm
Sheila Davis Designs

I'm going to Frantz on Monday....I can't wait to get my hands on all the new colors!
Thanks Kandice!

Old 2011-12-17, 2:49pm
Lampworkaholic!

Thanks Kandice. I was about to rethink Purple Haze and order some when I saw the price. Ouch.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2011-12-17, 10:18pm

Kandice...make a bead set using those colors together! I'm sure it will look awesome!!!!!

Old 2011-12-18, 3:37pm

Great reviews!! Thank you!

Old 2011-12-20, 12:07pm
sunscreen me baby

I was going to pass on the purple haze too. Then I saw what it looks like..... *sigh*

~

Old 2011-12-21, 6:16pm
The Harbinger of Cuteness

Kandice, I wanted to mention before I forget (and I have to post it here rather than on your blog 'cause I'm at work and can't post comments from my work computer):

Put me on the list for your color theory book. I want one!

~
~

#M-191
Old 2011-12-21, 6:34pm

Kandice, when you are reviewing colors for your blog you always show a sample which appears like a short non-twisted icicle. Can you tell me how you make that? I tried letting the glass drip and flattening and shaping, but it doesn't look like yours. I want to hang them from a candle holder I have. Anyone else have an idea? Sorry for hijacking e thread.
Old 2011-12-22, 6:44am

I totally understand, Kandice. I will play around and figure out some type of drop for my candle holder. Thanks for the reply.
Old 2011-12-22, 12:26pm
Life is change. Love it

Love that grey colour!

Old 2011-12-22, 3:16pm
The Harbinger of Cuteness

I know! WANT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolyn M View Post
Love that grey colour!

~
~

#M-191
Old 2011-12-22, 8:57pm
Burning through glass

Your examples are beautiful Kandice, & your blog is so invaluable!

I had a chance to play too. Both of the colors are really nice....Purple haze is so pretty! In my experiments, it's more pink than Eff. Dk. Lavender; rods look a lot alike, but PH strikes more pink. Nom nom nom!

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2011-12-22, 9:15pm
Sheila Davis Designs

Kandice, Have you tried the new CIM Marischino? I'd love some tips on this one!