Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2014-04-12, 3:57pm

Default New Studio

I haven't posted lately or even made any beads for quite a few months but all that is about to change. We are moving to the mountains of North Georgia and this is going to be our new studio. We are so excited about this we can hardly sleep. By then end of May we will be all moved in and the studio setup can begin. I will keep everyone posted on the progress here is a picture of the building that will be our studio.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA R-143
It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive... Oria Mountain Dreamer
My ETSY Shop
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-04-12, 4:15pm
Slogan Challenged...

Yay! Looks grand, post pics as you go if you want to, I love watching things come together.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-04-12, 6:29pm

I will post pictures ad we go along, it should be up and running by early June at the latest, we hope.

SRA R-143
It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool for love, for your dream, for the adventure of being alive... Oria Mountain Dreamer
My ETSY Shop
Old 2014-04-12, 10:51pm
Hello?

Looks like it's going to be a nice sized studio!

Old 2014-04-13, 6:46am

That space was one of the big selling factors when we bought the place. It has heat, ac and a bathroom. It was previously used as a studio / office by the last owner and is attached to the main house by a small breezeway. We are so excited about setting it up it will probably be finished long before we are done unpacking the house.

SRA R-143
My ETSY Shop
Old 2014-04-13, 7:39am
Loving learning

Congratulations on your new home. Are you moving from another state?

What a fantastic studio space that will be! My DH kids me that all I need is a bathroom, and you have one already!
Old 2014-04-13, 8:01am

What a great building! Please show us pictures of the work area once you have it set up.

Old 2014-04-13, 1:14pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Congratulations on your new home. Are you moving from another state?

What a fantastic studio space that will be! My DH kids me that all I need is a bathroom, and you have one already!
We are moving from Florida after having lived here for 52 years we decided it was time for a change of pace.

SRA R-143
My ETSY Shop
Old 2014-04-13, 4:23pm

What a beautiful space to get inspiration. It's going to be lovely when the trees start leafing out.
ESC
Old 2014-04-13, 5:55pm

That looks great! Enjoy n post pics!!
Old 2014-05-09, 6:29pm
Don't worry, bead happy!

Welcome to the area! I'm "just next door" in Blairsville. I hope you love your spot in the mountains as much as we love ours. We've been here for 24 years.

Bretta
Old 2014-05-14, 2:44pm
Practicing perfect

Wow! Nice building. Can hardly wait to see the space develop.