Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-06-16, 3:23pm

Default OXYGEN PLUS: Thanks Justin & Larry

I know many of you have been paying attention to my "saga of the pulsing flame" LOL. I hafta tell you, Justin and Larry have been THE BOMB, answering all my questions, listening while I whined, and offering suggestions to try to isolate the problem. THANK YOU both for everything!

SO far I STILL have the problem, however I am PRETTY sure we've eliminated the Concentrators, the torch, the regulators and the hoses. I am changing out my propane tank tomorrow and if that doesn't work, I'll be writing you all looking for a knife to slit my wrists with LOL (kidding!) The thinking seems to be that some of the OPD tanks have a problem with the valve... so hey, it's worth a shot!

ANYway, I opened my mail this AM and Larry (the sweetie) sent me a Y hose set up so I can join both my Oxycons and get me a big girl torch now, or at least more oxygen till this mess gets sorted !

THANK YOU BOTH for your wonderful customer service
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and great attitude
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on the phone! Larry your pen is boxed and ready to go!
Hugs
Lynnie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:
Old 2006-06-16, 7:41pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by danelady
Larry your pen is boxed and ready to go!

Been a pleasure working with you, and I hope you get it straightened out. Larry will be pumped when his pen arrives!

Old 2006-06-22, 6:56pm

Thank you, Guys, for my great concentrator that I've had a few months. Works like a charm!
Old 2006-06-23, 7:04pm

I sent you a present too Justin, thank you for all YOUR help as well!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin L

Been a pleasure working with you, and I hope you get it straightened out. Larry will be pumped when his pen arrives!

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2006-06-25, 7:48pm

cool! I havent got it yet. Maybe Larry is hogging it
Thank you!

Old 2006-06-26, 8:21pm

Got them today! I love them

Old 2006-06-27, 7:53am
Hot Rod Addiction

I agree -- Justin is "da bomb!" Thanks for your heads-up Justin -- I really needed it!