Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2007-06-08, 2:23am
Goddess

Default Watercolor Florals Tutorial

I know that a lot of people have been waiting ever so patiently for this tutorial to be published. I wrote it nearly 1 1/2 years ago and well..quite frankly, I am tired of sitting on it! So here it is, I hope you all find that it was worth the wait.

Watercolor Florals

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-06-08, 2:35am

Hi Teresa!
Great tutorial, thank you!
Verena

Fritblends in COE 104:
Old 2007-06-08, 2:45am
It's all about art.

Super tutorial! I'm glad you decided to release it...our gain, their loss.
Thanks.
Barbara

Old 2007-06-08, 3:00am

Wonderful tutorial! Thank you so much.
You are nice to take the time.

Old 2007-06-08, 4:15am
Authentic WI Cheesehead

Default Thanks Teresa!

Thank you Teresa for sharing this with everyone. I have one of your watercolor focals...love it alot!
Old 2007-06-08, 5:29am
tweetysweetie

Very nice tutorial Tereasa, thanks for your hard work and for sharing.

Old 2007-06-08, 6:17am
On a good hair day.

Thank you so much Teresa. That was a great tutorial!

Old 2007-06-08, 6:52am
as in the state

Beautiful beads, and wonderful tut! I can't wait to try it out! Thanks so much for posting it for us!

-Amy
Old 2007-06-08, 7:08am

Great Tutorial!! Thanks so much!

Jeanette

Like my Facebook Page, Please
Old 2007-06-08, 7:11am

Thank you so much for doing this and even more for sharing it. As a newbie with limited resources, tutorials such as this helps in learning new techniques that I would other wise never have been privy to.

Thanks again!
Old 2007-06-08, 7:27am
On the flippity flop

Theresa,

I found this tutorial to be amazing! I can't wait to try it out. How very generous of you to share your hard work with us. Thank you.

Jeannette

Jayne: "I'll kill a man in a fair fight. Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight. Or if he bothers me. Or if there's a woman. Or if I'm gettin' paid. Mostly when I'm gettin' paid." -- Serenity
Old 2007-06-08, 7:50am
all for the love of glass

Very nice Teresa..I'm going to play with enamels and frit today!

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.
Old 2007-06-08, 9:02am

You are a jewel to share this wonderful tutorial with us. Thankyou.
Old 2007-06-08, 9:22am
mystical cat lover 56

Thank you so much
Old 2007-06-08, 9:27am
frm Kronos to Kairos time

Phewwwwww!!! I can now admit I've been holding my breath for the Floral workbook to come out - especially for the watercolor techniques!

Thank you so much, Teresa, for sharing your fabulous watercolor tut now. It's great for the watercolor ideas, but for good, solid, floral technique as well. It's beautifully written and photographed!

Kudos and appreciation

Last edited by marlabeads; 2007-06-08 at 9:36am.
Old 2007-06-08, 10:15am
Goddess

Thanks everyone, I'm happy that you like it. I just couldn't see the sense in holding on to it any longer, it's been long enough already.

Old 2007-06-08, 10:17am
Shine your bright side!

Teresa, wonderful tutorial.
How kind and generous to share this with everyone.

Website!
"When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it." - W. Clement Stone
Old 2007-06-08, 10:44am
Bead Imp

Wonderful tutorial! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Old 2007-06-08, 10:49am

teresa you are a doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, I have always wondered!!!

Old 2007-06-08, 11:57am
Moving On

What a wonderful tutorial! Thank you so much!-Gail

Old 2007-06-08, 2:42pm

Thanks, Teresa! Very nice! Hmmm. . . now I need to invest in some enamels!

Paula
Old 2007-06-09, 12:04am
Redheaded Thread Killer

5 Stars!!!! Great tutorial - thank you for sharing it with us Teresa!

Currently... torch is cold. Not sure when I'll be making glass again. Hothead and Lynx user.
Nothing on
Old 2007-06-09, 12:52am

I'm another Newbie. Read the tutorial...will be great to try your methods of making florals...when I'm ready for all that!

I also went to your web site (extremely eye-catching visual organization as well as fun to read). I even looked at your first "studio" in your pantry! and then the steps to building the newer one. I envy you your Peer...he seems such a helpmate, in the truest sense!

Thanks so much for allowing us a glimpse into your life! I admire your philosophy of living...would that we all could espouse it!

But the final word: Your beads are wonderful! Can't wait to buy one.
Thanks,
Connie
Old 2007-06-09, 10:47am
Goddess

Hi Connie, thank you for the wonderful compliment
You're right about Peer, I'd be lost without him, he's always there for me no matter what.

Have fun with the florals everyone! I'd love to see some pictures!

Old 2007-06-09, 2:57pm
Addicted to Frit!!!

Great tutorial Teresa!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Premium Frit Blends
Check us out on

Old 2007-06-09, 4:58pm
Senior Moment

Thanks so much for the tutorial. It is very informative and you did such a great job with it!

Old 2007-06-09, 6:04pm

Teresa that was a wonderful tutorial! But after I read the tutorial, I spent a good amount of time reading your Down on The Farm blog. It was so interesting and fun to read!!

GTT Bobcat + Tanked O2
Old 2007-06-09, 6:38pm

Thanks so much, a great tutorial.
Carmen
Old 2007-06-09, 6:44pm

Thanks Teresa so much ! I love it !!!

Old 2007-06-09, 10:13pm
Noobie

Wow..That is so great! Thanks so much for sharing!