Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2016-06-06, 9:33pm
I like to melt things

Default 8 New 104 CoE Frit Blends

Hi everyone

I wanted to share the news that I have eight new frit blends that are 104 CoE to add to the FrittyBits™ family.

For those of you unfamiliar with my blends, my 104 CoE frit blends are based on recipes that I created myself, recipes that I acquired from Gail Joseph in 2014, and recipes that I have collaborated on with other lampworkers.

These are the eight:
Bandersnatch
Beckwith
Borealis
Floribunda
Kingfisher
Kudzu
Merfolk
Prism Riot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
Old 2016-06-06, 11:39pm
Slogan Challenged...

You have such sweet blends! Banana cream and...and.... very tempted now. Darn you.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-06-09, 4:43pm
I like to melt things

Thank you, Kristin!

-
-
Old 2016-06-10, 10:02am
flight risk

Prism Riot.

Old 2016-06-30, 4:33am

A frit blend named Kudzu makes me think of the joke about how to plant Kudzu....drop it on the ground and run like hell. Very pretty mixes. Do you make the frit as well as design the blends?

Andrea
NE Missouri
Old 2016-06-30, 6:35am
Fried Cat

I love 8-Track. It reminds me of a 70s home. Wood paneled furniture or walls, green shag carpet, orange leather couch.
Old 2016-06-30, 8:32am
I like to melt things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamsincolor View Post
A frit blend named Kudzu makes me think of the joke about how to plant Kudzu....drop it on the ground and run like hell. Very pretty mixes. Do you make the frit as well as design the blends?

Andrea
NE Missouri

Hi Andrea

No, I don't make the frit. Wherever possible, I buy it already ground, and where that is not possible I buy glass and Laura Walters grinds it for me.

-
-
Old 2016-06-30, 8:33am
I like to melt things

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGA View Post
I love 8-Track. It reminds me of a 70s home. Wood paneled furniture or walls, green shag carpet, orange leather couch.
Thanks! That is what it evoked for me, too!

-
-
Old 2016-06-30, 1:10pm

Melanie

Your frits are very appealing. What size grind are your Frits ? Any "0" size?
Old 2016-07-04, 4:54pm

8-track and bell bottom are my favs. I have more than half of Melanie's frit blends and love them all.
Old 2016-07-05, 11:12pm
I like to melt things

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadmama View Post
Melanie

Your frits are very appealing. What size grind are your Frits ? Any "0" size?
Thank you! Most of them are either approximately Size 1 or Size 0 or a blend of Size 1 and 0. Granite has some larger pieces that are closer to Size 2 and S'mores contains some powder and there are a few other blends that contain very fine grains. 104 CoE frit doesn't always come in the same grind sizes that 96 CoE frit does although I've been working to fix that when I get new colours ground.

-
-
Old 2016-07-05, 11:13pm
I like to melt things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabrea View Post
8-track and bell bottom are my favs. I have more than half of Melanie's frit blends and love them all.

-
-