Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2008-12-11, 5:47am

Default rev 33 purple cream soda

I am totally in love with the GA Rev 33 colors... I got my purple cream soda and played with it, i love it...Im just curious to what others are getting with it.

this is purple cream soda over martini olive green w. fine silver encased with clear ( i mix wierd colors together i know lol ) .. i love the whispyness of it ( lol ) and the glimmers of random purple haze

it rocks over momka experimental #3 too!!! cant find the pic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-12-11, 6:16am
Borovangelist

Oooh, that's awesome! I need to play with that color a little more......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Old 2008-12-11, 7:16am

Truly yummy, Deb!

Old 2008-12-11, 7:34am

thanks found the picture i was looking for

This is the GA purple cream soda Rev33 color over Momka Experimental #3 synthia pink..there are two beads in there without pink in them... those were purple cream soda and one of my yellows ( who knows which one i dont have them labled ..lol ) and there is fine silver in all of them and I encase everything in clear. When you put a white core the pink pops more

Old 2008-12-11, 7:36am
Pyromaniac

Wow Wow Wow I love boro.

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

Old 2008-12-11, 8:22am
yukue fumei

beautiful!!

nagi

Old 2008-12-11, 6:30pm

Deb - Those are just BEAUTIFUL!!! Don't ya' just love slurpin' those colors together in boro! YUM!

Old 2008-12-11, 6:54pm
specializing in obnoxious

Oh my. I HAVE to get that glass. Thanks for showing it.

__Go Big, or Go Home!__

Old 2008-12-12, 12:33pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

beautiful! And may I add your pictures and layout are scrumptious as well

Old 2008-12-12, 3:28pm
Serenity Now!

Yup - ditto what Suzanne said!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2008-12-17, 11:00am

Deb
Those are gorgeous! Yummy! They look like valentine colors!

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2008-12-22, 2:39pm
Normal is Boring!!

Holy molly Deb- Those beads rock......scrabbling to fine my purple cream...yikees where is it? got to find it....

~
~

Antique Brass Findings

Old 2008-12-24, 11:10pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

It's like crack.
Yummy, yummy crack ....

Those are SWEET beads!!!

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book