Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2013-03-21, 1:23pm
what's a senior moment ?

Default Just wondering.............

I make a bunch of bell flower beads and need to do something with some of them so I wonder, could the kids just have someone help them wrap the wire onto the necklaces they wear ?

Or maybe they could be used in another way like giving the parents of a lost child a lovely little bouquet, vase included ?

Maybe I'm way off track here but I have so many of these pretty bell flowers I'd love to donate to them and have the kids and/or their families enjoy them.

Anyone else that has this press have any ideas ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-03-21, 1:40pm

LOL, bellflower mania. I am hoping you get an answer I can use too.
Old 2013-03-22, 6:35am

The Bell Flowers wouldn't go into the hospital Act of Courage programs but they could be used in some of our other programs. We do lots of things with siblings and parents so these beads would go to a good purpose.

Robert
Old 2013-03-22, 7:07am
what's a senior moment ?

Quote:
The Bell Flowers wouldn't go into the hospital Act of Courage programs but they could be used in some of our other programs. We do lots of things with siblings and parents so these beads would go to a good purpose.

Robert
Fabulous !
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'll make sure and send some in the next box. I just mailed one out with 271 beads in it. Whew ! lol !

May I suggest to make sure people know that the wire needs to be cleaned after it's been annealed. I usually put them in pickle then polish but it can be scrubbed off with an SOS pad as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.