Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-03-03, 8:23am

Default New MARBLE MOLDS

I've always thought there were enough marble molds on the market, that I wouldn't need to add anymore to the mix - apparently I was wrong. Over the past year I have gotten a lot of requests for smaller marble cavities, and it seems the 1mm cavity increment increases are very popular as well.

Introducing the
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Five paddles, with a total of 24 cavities, ranging from 8mm (1/3") up to 34mm (1-1/3"). I may be wrong, but I don't think there is a marble cavity that small on the market. I've also added a bundle package, buy all 5 and get a stringer tray bonus.

Since marble molds are held a lot longer than marvers when bead making, the ergonomic handles on these marble molds are a HUGE bonus.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2013-03-03, 9:53am
Curmudgeon Engineering

I made some brass ones that small way back when I started. It didn't take long for them to loose their usefulness for me since my MIBS average about 1.375" in Diameter. People who primarily make beads will probably find them useful and useful for a longer time. They appear to be well made and as you say the handles are nice; marble molds tend to be heavier than normal bead marvers. Lookin good.
PJH
Old 2013-03-03, 12:29pm

These are no heavier than my normal line of marvers, so people should be able to hold them for the longer period of time that marble making requires.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-03-04, 12:12am
I speak Murrini!

The look utterly scrumptious Donna!!!

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro