Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-03-18, 8:23pm

Exclamation Webserver Switchover Tomorrow!!!

Hello All!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sometime tomorrow my webserver will be making the switch to one that can handle the greater inventory and option list (at least it's supposed to be tomorrow). I think that the process will be an automatic switch, but I'm not all together sure - this is the first time that I've done this.

The site is set up, the store is set up, and the servers are supposed to auto-switch, but we'll see...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hopefully all goes well and we can iron out any kinks quickly. Come over and check it out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2013-03-19, 10:02am

Just got an update on the server change - everything looks good on the host side, we are just waiting on propagation time. The very nice IT guys told me that it can take up to 48 hours depending on the internet browser, service, distance from DNS servers etc., but that it may also be as soon as 5 hours. I'm waiting, drumming my fingers and trying not to worry...

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2013-03-19, 11:59am
Loving learning

When I checked this morning it was the old one, but when I checked later you were up & running

Looks good!
Old 2013-03-19, 6:25pm
Senior Moment

I'm a bit confuzzled. Where am I supposed to wind up when I click the link in your sig? Cause your site where I wind up doesn't have the frit on in; I need to click "web store link" to get to the new store. Or is that the way it's supposed to work and I'm a dork (which would not be anything new)?

Alli

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2013-03-19, 6:47pm

I wasjust getting ready to change my sig. The store link is
- it's a subdomain of the main website.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2013-03-19, 7:13pm
Senior Moment

LOL So I AM a dork and that's how it's supposed to work (although I do understand your sig link will go directly to the store).

Thanx!

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2013-03-20, 7:55pm

Sig link is fixed - there is a link to the main site with all of the info & where you can sign up for the Savings programs, and a link to the "meat and potatos" - the store itself. You can still get to the store from the main site, but there are some people who just want to shop!

Leslie
Frit Happens...