No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2024-01-17, 10:39am
J R Hooper

Default Other Forum Question

Don't know if it's ok to post a link or even talk about another forum, if not, feel free to punish me accordingly, but I was looking at the 'melting pot' forum, and I can't seem to get a password reset, reply to any threads, registration button won't work, it seems like it's dead. Is it me, my browser or something?
Old 2024-01-17, 11:25am

It has been set to archive mode, they do not allow new registrations. There is a little activity still from folks who were active members years ago, but only in certain sub-forums, most are locked as static archives.
Old 2024-01-17, 4:11pm
J R Hooper

That's wild. A lot of these glass forums are closing up shop, the tuts are vanishing, glass inventory is down in some of the suppliers... are we dying off en masse? Kinda creepy! I couldn't even get a password reset for that one and I'm sure I have a sub there.
Old 2024-01-17, 10:46pm
Slogan Challenged...

yeah a lot of us feel that way too. We are all on FB with new ones every day but I guess a lot of folks have been in it for a while and getting old like us.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Old 2024-01-18, 10:02am

I looked into it last year and there is a way to get registered. I can't recall at the moment but I will search again.

UPDATE:
Try and contact Misha Steve Whisenand on FB. I believe she is still the owner/admin. She can tell you how to register.

I also heard something about using the app Tapatalk to register from one of Misha's posts.

Last edited by rcktscientist; 2024-01-18 at 10:08am.
Old 2024-01-18, 10:23am

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcktscientist View Post
I looked into it last year and there is a way to get registered. I can't recall at the moment but I will search again.

UPDATE:
Try and contact Misha Steve Whisenand on FB. I believe she is still the owner/admin. She can tell you how to register.

I also heard something about using the app Tapatalk to register from one of Misha's posts.
I tried the Tapatalk instructions repeatedly about a year ago and couldn't get it to work.