Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-11-25, 8:56pm

Default Dragonfly Glassworks!!

I just recieved my order from Dragonfly Glassworx and could not be more pleased. The order came super fast and there was great communication. The way it was packaged I hated to open it, it was so pretty. I will order again! I wanted to post my experience because of all the people who question this seller, try it , you will like it! dragonflyglassworx.com
Thanks
Rita
Old 2009-11-27, 9:08pm
Julia Dragonfly Glassworx

Rita,

I can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with us. We are committed to delivering the best customer service and will do what ever we can to make sure you - the customer - are happy.

Thank you again.
Old 2010-01-11, 5:35pm
I practice alchemy!

Yes, I ordered from the sale that DragonFly had going. I got my frit today. It was shipped quickly, the package looked like a present and there WAS a present. I can't wait to play...Thank you so much!

Celeste
Old 2010-01-12, 5:16am

Celeste,

Hearing from happy and satisfied customers makes me so very happy. Thank you for posting your experience here too.
Old 2010-01-12, 12:46pm
Lampworkaholic!

I am checking daily for the next sale. My goal is to own a large jar of every one of your beautiful frits. My budget forces me to limit myself to 3 per sale but I love everything I have gotten so far. New favorites are Rainforest and Caramel Rose.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2010-01-12, 1:53pm
I practice alchemy!

LOL! I have to order again because I managed to not get any yellows or greens...And I didn't get to play because I spent ALL evening trying to balance my checkbook and figure out why the bank said I was overdrawn. Because I had a CRS moment--that's why!

Celeste
Old 2010-01-12, 2:30pm

I am anxiously awaiting several I ordered. I'm such a newbie though, hope I can make them work for me. I just couldn't resist all the pretty colors.
Old 2010-01-12, 6:40pm

Stay tuned. Not only is the next sale on the way - but we are soon to release boro blends that are gorgeous too.
Old 2010-01-12, 8:29pm

Stalking the mailman for my latest order. I'm making myself wait between orders to at least try my new goodies before ordering more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-01-13, 9:32pm
Jacqueline Parkes

It was fun speaking with you this morning. Thank you for all the great personal customer service.

Quote:
Stay tuned. Not only is the next sale on the way - but we are soon to release boro blends that are gorgeous too.

Old 2010-01-16, 5:07pm
Queen Bee

Kudos to Dragonfly Glassworx from me as well! Gorgeous frits, beautifully packaged and fast delivery. I can't wait to try them tomorrow. You rock!

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2010-01-17, 9:53am

Donna,

Thanks so much for chiming in here. It's always great to hear appreciation. Have you seen that we are carrying boro blends now?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-01-23, 3:05am

Oops, I owe you at least one kudo, if not more!
Dragonfly Glassworx has excellent customer service! I had a tiny glitch & to make it right, they "ate" their mistake, which they did NOT have to do.
Everything I've ordered has come beautifully wrapped, & has included a gift sample of something that I didn't order to make me salivate for MORE! It's like getting a birthday present from a dear friend!
I love every blend that I've bought, & I'm not going to say how many I already have....I'm a frit ho!
Thanks so much, Julia!
ginger
Old 2010-01-23, 10:16am
Carol Bouler Owens

Your boro blends are awesome, too! As to your packaging, I'm saving mine just cause they are beautiful! Not to mention the present is wonderful! I sent DH to your website to look at the new boros, and he said "does this mean you're going to buy more stuff??" I said "not right now" at least not for the next ten minutes or so!! You guys are awesome!
Old 2010-02-28, 11:45am

I have a LOT of frit, but I have to say that the most beautiful blends of frit that I have ever used are from Dragonfly. They are completely awesome. They will be getting all my frit business from now on.

Lynx, Midrange, Scorpion Regalia Oxycon
Old 2010-03-01, 7:01am

Quote:
I have a LOT of frit, but I have to say that the most beautiful blends of frit that I have ever used are from Dragonfly. They are completely awesome. They will be getting all my frit business from now on.
All of you - thank you so so much for your kind words of appreciation. I really WANT you to feel special. I love hearing that you love our blends and if ever I make a mistake - I'll always do my best to correct it so you'll almost wish I'd make one again...

Thank you all. You've made my day. And more.
Old 2010-03-05, 12:04am
Superkitty

Julia, I got my frit the other day and tried two of them today. Love them! I can't wait to try the rest. Thanks!
Old 2010-03-11, 1:07pm

Quote:
Julia, I got my frit the other day and tried two of them today. Love them! I can't wait to try the rest. Thanks!
All I can say is ..... photos....photos...photos...
Old 2010-03-11, 8:51pm

Julia

Will there be another sale soon on 96 Frit? Becky
Old 2010-03-12, 7:16am

Quote:
Julia

Will there be another sale soon on 96 Frit? Becky
Yes there will. Working on it today as a matter of fact. Any ones you'd like in particular?
Old 2010-03-13, 9:22am

I ordered some a few days ago and now can't wait to get mine!! Maybe in the mailbox today? Hoping...