Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2007-11-09, 9:03pm
StudioMarcy

green, purple, blue, pink, white, yellow, red, black, brown orange, gray

Unfortunately you didn't have aqua there. It's my favorite all around color.
I love happy colors too. I like the way they can so easily change my mood. My darker rooms in my house are painted a butter cream yellow, and yet, I don't really wear it. I do like the "sunshine effect" though. Certain colors always make me smile. A peacock blue, almost any shade of green, purples as long as they don't have gray or too much red in them, but deep rich blue-purples make me swoon. So many of my color preferences depend on what other colors they're paired with. Normally I don't like magenta, but if you put it with deep bright purple and orange, then I like it.

Marcy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy
Old 2007-11-12, 10:43pm
Obsessed Blogger

Interesting question. Lately I'm liking orange but green used to be my favorite color for years. The funny thing is, I don't have any of those colors around me.

I like colors together the best. I don't like turquoise so much but if you put it next to an awesome kelly green it rocks! I don't like red that much either but put it next to a great orange and it does something neat.

I like any color as long as it had a really deep richness to it. Like Santa Fe colors.

Let's see, what order I'd go in:

orange
green
purple
brown
gray
red
pink
blue
Black
white
yellow

::
Old 2007-11-27, 10:10am

Hope I'm not too late for this, but I have a different slant on the way I react to color. I like COOL colors. It's not so much about what color, but the amout of blue or black in it. For example I love a cool, buttery yellow, but hate a bright, electric or primary yellow. I can't stand basic orange, but add a little blue and it leans toward coral, and I like it better. I don't really like primary red so much, but add some blue to it and I'll wear it or use it. The one exception to my rule is that I like ivory more than white.

I think my favorite colors might be a steel blue, blue-green, brown, and black.

Last edited by LampworkbyLori; 2007-11-27 at 10:36am.
Old 2007-11-27, 6:20pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

My favorites in this order: pink, red, black, white, purple, blue, orange, gray, green, yellow, brown. As you can see my first picks are pretty vibrant alone or together. The reason I like them is because they stand out and don't blend in a crowd (except for the black of course), but I almost never wear black alone. I always pair it up with something really bright. They are also the colors that I buy mostly too. Weather it's something to wear or beads. At the bottom of my list green, gray, and brown which are too mundane for me. Also I noticed, when I design beads with these colors, I have a hard time selling them. I guess I'm just not the organic type girl. Vibrancy all the way for me. The louder the better!

Ebay:
Old 2007-12-01, 1:35pm

Green (lime)
Red
Black
Brown
Gray
orange
blue
white
purple
yellow
pink

Yeah, I hate purple, yellow and pink. They are all colors that make my skin look yellow and I don't own anything in those colors. My home is done in neutrals & black with splashes of color in pillows and candles.