Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2016-12-07, 2:35pm
Pixel Dude

Default Photo Light Boxes On Sale, Give the Gift of Light.

Photo Light Boxes on sale, 10% off and $10 shipping to the continental US, discounted shipping to Canada and all other countries.

Sale runs through 12:01 am, December 31, 2016.

The lightboxes are excellent for photographing all arts and crafts. They've been a hit in all my photo classes and help artists create color accurate, dramatic photos of their work. I use them to photograph jewelry and glass art for my clients.

These light boxes are probably the most viewed and commented upon topic in The Dark Room forum in recent history. To see why and learn more about them and the many comments users have posted here on LE, go to The Dark Room Forum:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To order, go to photolightboxes.com

Here are the light boxes in action:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here are some example images shot with the light boxes:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2016-12-07, 2:46pm
Slogan Challenged...

I just got mine and LOVE it. I liked all the tips about the camera settings too.

Those hard to photograph beads don't scare me anymore. Now to play around with backgrounds

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2016-12-07, 8:04pm
Pixel Dude

Beautiful Photos, Well Done!! You got the hang of them immediately. I'm so pleased at the excellent results. Keep up the good work.

Old 2016-12-08, 3:15pm
Slogan Challenged...

Thanks Doug!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2017-03-06, 3:44am

I just purchased a set for my husband, who makes jewelry using components he buys at various places. He has a brain disease (auto-immune encephalitis) and it keeps him busy. He has insisted he needs a big expensive camera to take decent pictures. I think this will take care of things very nicely! Thank you so much for developing this product!
Old 2017-03-07, 12:21am
Naysayer

Sale is over though i take it?
Old 2017-03-08, 11:53am
Pixel Dude

I'll honor the sale price for you if you want a pair. Please email me: doug at dougbaldwinphoto dot com for details. Thanks, Doug

Old 2017-05-13, 5:09pm

Will you be having another sale anytime soon?
Old 2017-05-14, 10:04am
Pixel Dude

The only times I have run a sale in the last several years was from Dec 1 through 31. I price the light boxes to make them affordable and competitive compared to any other similar lighting solution in the marketplace. They're an excellent value and 90%+ of the students who take my classes end up buying a pair after using them during class.