Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Old 2015-01-13, 9:11pm

Default Rabbit tutorial?

I'm looking for any rabbit bead tutorials that are out there. I want to make some type of rabbit bead to raise money for rabbit rescues.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2015-01-13, 9:59pm
It's all about the color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZD64PvLa1U

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2015-01-14, 12:25am
Flame Dames Rule!

Here's a handout I used to give out as part of my Easter Holiday class. It's for two different heads (cleverly labeled Bun1 and Bun2).

Easy, fast, and simple, and they can be fancied up.

Have fun!
Attached Images

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2015-01-15, 10:16am
Dancing Moon Shadows

Thank you, Sharon!!!

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2015-01-17, 7:05pm

Thank you Sharon!

Old 2020-06-03, 9:40pm

I really need this tutorial! I want to make a rabbit charm for my handbag! Thx for sharing, Sharon!
Hey guys! I am a sucker for art and fashion. I am a postgraduate and my latest research is about why do some young people go for the so-called 1:1 replica handbags instead of the real deal. Recently, I read
and found some interesting views. Do you have any ideas concerning the subject?
Old 2023-01-16, 1:30pm

That made my life so much easier!