Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2015-05-20, 10:10am

Default Roger Parramore at The Glass Resort

Roger Parramore has been called "the human lathe" - his boro skills and knowledge are legendary. New to boro? Want to improve your skills? Come and learn from a master on June 20, 2015, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Cost of class is $220; get a 10% discount if you confirm by June 1st. MUST have at least 5 people to hold the class - send email to info@theglassresortllc.com NLT June 12, 2015. The Glass Resort, 6836C English Muffin Way, Frederick, MD 21703.

Last edited by fourpawsglass; 2015-05-20 at 2:53pm. Reason: added date
Old 2015-05-20, 10:46am
I fart diamonds

What day is the class?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2015-05-20, 2:48pm

Sorry, June 20, 2015
Old 2015-05-22, 5:45pm

One of these days I'll have weekends off. Let me see if I can find someone to work for me.