Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2016-10-31, 10:01am
Still makin' flowers...

Default Bead Embroidery Class in South Carolina

Panda's Crossing in Mauldin, SC
Sunday, November 6th
10am - 5pm: $75 + kit fee
English Garden Pendant (or Brooch, or Hairclip)
As a side note, that's a pretty small jewelry stand. Its not as immense as it looks.
Learn some basic stitches in bead and silk ribbon embroidery while making a heirloom-quality embellished panel that can be easily turned into a pendant, hairclip or even a little embellishment for a hat! All levels of beaders and embroiderers are welcome for this fun-filled multimedia day. The kits will come in a variety of colors and I can't remember the pricing on them, but they should be pretty cheap. Everything will be included in the kit, except you must bring: Fireline, scissors, beadmat, your favorite needles, thread zapper, good lighting (optional), and reading glasses or magnifier (optional). Also, bring a bag lunch.

Prerequisite: ABSOLUTELY None – this class is for all levels!

To register, call the store at (they are closed today, Monday)
864-963-0600

I've also included the pdf file Donna sent me about the classes (there are two others in addition to this one)
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf getPart.pdf (138.3 KB, 727 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!