Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Old 2008-06-19, 6:20am

Another question. Are the oxygen concentrators okay to run on a high humidity screened-in porch? I'm just about to buy the M-15 and the Mega Minor and wanted to make sure it will be okay outside. Rain won't bother it and I can pull it inside at night if it's not a pain to unhook. Is it? Thanks guys!
Peggy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peggy
The Glass Chef
Old 2008-06-22, 9:44pm
PyronamixK

It would be better for your concentrator if you could run the concentrator indoors and run a line out to the torch. Humidity can affect the performance of any concentrator. Couple that with heat, and it gets worse.
Old 2008-06-24, 3:44pm

Wink

Okay, so what kind of line do I run from the concentrator and where do I get it? I really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Peggy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Peggy
The Glass Chef
Old 2008-06-24, 4:01pm
Mad about Glass

I found very little difference between the minor and mega minor when I upgraded earlier this year. The flame is only fractionally wider so have just bought a mid-range. However, I should add that I use natural gas so that may be the cause. I may have to go to tanked gas with the mid-range for boro. I have replaced my two 5lpm oxycons with an 8lpm 12psi oxycon and that made a huge difference to the amount of heat available.

Jenn

[url]