Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2006-02-22, 2:51pm

Default Anyone have a quick fish tutorial?

I need it rather quickly ....
Thanks in advance.
Joanna
Old 2006-02-22, 2:55pm
Crazy tool making guy....

Get pole, line, and hook.

Put food on hook, put hook in water.

Wait.

Was that fast enough for you?

-Jeff
Old 2006-02-22, 3:12pm

You're bad!!!

I found a pretty simple one.
THANKS Jeff...
I still haven't had a chance to try your new tools out yet...
BUT I WILL... soon!

Joanna
Old 2006-02-22, 3:29pm
Smile, it's contagious!

Here is a link to Sharon Peters fish tut http://www.smartassglass.com/fish_tutorial.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Old 2006-02-22, 4:53pm
Moving on!

I don't have step by step pics, but here is the instructions:

I make a lentil bead, add glass for tail, use tweezers to shape. Add more glass for fins. Small dots for eyes, and then a big red blob for mouth - cut with razor.

And here's a pic:

- nothing right now.
Old 2006-02-22, 7:25pm

Oooo thanks everyone!!!!!

Joanna
Old 2006-03-17, 6:18am
CRAZY4PETS

Smile Lentil press also

I found this the easiest way to make fish also just like the above post. Make a lentil and decorate it if you wish, add fins and squish with pliers and/or tweezer, add eyes, mouth with razor cut for lips and side fins optional. LOL This one was done with a tricolor Lauscha rod and the glass was to pretty to hide with decorations so I left it alone. Malachite look alike with this rod and love the marbled effect of the glass. Thanks

Happy fishing

LOL this one turned out not to be the greatest lentil, kind of deformed but any beads that don't come out the way you want can be squished or flattened and made into fish.

PAULA

LOVE YOUR PETS AND THEY WILL LOVE YOU BACK
Old 2006-03-17, 6:18am
CRAZY4PETS

Another old post, what can I say? Better late than never. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

PAULA

LOVE YOUR PETS AND THEY WILL LOVE YOU BACK