Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-04-10, 7:43am

Default WOW! Loren Stump is coming!

Expressive Glass, a brand new teaching studio in Buffalo NY, is honored to have Loren Stump as our first guest instructor. Loren's skill and commitment to his students' learning are legendary. He will be teaching Loren I from September 22-26, 2010. We have 8 seats available.

I'm not sure how to get the word out. Any sites or forums I should go on?
Any other ideas?

Here are the class details: http://expressiveglass.com/Loren-Stump.html

I'd REALLY appreciate any suggestions or help!

BTW, Buffalo is near Niagara Falls, has 2 Frank Lloyd Wright homes and a boathouse that are open for tours, and has the Burchfield Penney and Albright Knox Art Galleries. We've gotten a bad rap for our winter weather, but September is awesome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Buffalo, NY
Old 2010-04-10, 4:52pm
She's Back & Burnin'

Congratulations on your new studio!!! I am sure this class will fill up soon.

Please keep us updated with future classes...

Sara

Old 2010-04-10, 6:10pm

Thanks, Sara. I hope you're right.

I took Loren's class and was so impressed with his practical knowledge, skills, and teaching abilities. He is there to help you learn and be successful. I learned SO much from him.

We'll see how this class goes. There are several other well-known instructors I've been talking to about coming in. I'll keep LE in the loop.

- Buffalo, NY
Old 2010-04-10, 8:54pm

Hey Vicki,sent you an e mail via your web site regarding saving me a spot.Can't wait.Now you got me even more excited about other teachers!
Old 2010-04-11, 6:12am

Got your note through my website. I'm happy to save you a seat. To make that official, please go to the registration page and put your deposit down. Here's a link http://www.expressiveglass.com/Regis...orenStump.html

If you want to use PayPal (or your credit card through them without a PayPal account) there's a button that will take you to a shopping cart. You can also send me a check.

I expect to have a full class once people find out about Loren coming. I don't think he's ever cancelled a class for lack of registration. I'd appreciate any ideas and help in getting the word out.

- Buffalo, NY