Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-05-05, 3:28am
The one, the only

Smile Workshop with me anyone?

There is a huuuuge possibility I will be doing a workshop this summer in Belgium (at the Glassworks studio)... Would anybody be interested?
I'm thinking of teaching things like encasing, florals and maybe more...

Anyone?

This would be my first workshop ever by the way!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
Old 2010-05-05, 3:35am
BeadsonCypress

If I lived in Europe!

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2010-05-05, 4:50am

Smile

Un peu trop loin pour moi aussi ...

A little too far for me too ... but it is good to dream ...

Good luck with your project ...

Lise

Glass beadmaking since 2006.

Old 2010-05-05, 5:02am
The one, the only

Wouldn't you like to visit some Belgian countryside, go to the workshop and then go down and visit Paris which is not far away?

-
-
-
Old 2010-05-07, 2:28pm
The one, the only

Riiiight... I've been thinking!! ;D Here are a few ideas that have been wondering in my head...

The first class could be a "Beginner encaser" class where you would learn how to do stripes and triangles and maybe go a bit more complicated with double or triple layered triangles and more! I was also thinking of including the crocodile beads in this class (bubble beads, green an aqua in one of the photos below)

The second one could be encased florals in general including making the striped vine cane!

I was also thinking of teaching you how to make the Sparkle beads and shaped encased beads such as the checker beads included in the photos below!

...but most importantly, what would you like to learn? ;D

Here are a few examples of my work :

Crocodile :

Sparkle :

-
-
-
Old 2010-05-08, 2:05pm
The one, the only

I will be teaching 3 or 4 one day classes from Thursday 19th August through the weekend. During the week will also be an open day at the Glassworks studio.

Prices are 125€ for one day and 225€ for two days!

-
-
-