Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-03-02, 2:19am
Hello?

Exclamation New Website Coming

If you follow our
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(you do right?) You probably read that I致e been building a new website. What we have now is ok but it is, in my opinion not very easy to look at or use, on both the front end and the back. Like Madonna, if you want to stay relevant, you have to keep reinventing yourself. So I set out to re-brand the face of Avenue Beads. 100 or so hours later and numerous 5am bedtimes, the new AvenueBeads.com is just about ready to go live. Yay!

I知 making this post to let everyone know that when the switch is made, all the account info, passwords, and order histories will be removed and everything will start anew. If there is anything in your account that you wanted for your records, please make note of it now. You値l have to re-register with the new website, so for that inconvenience I apologize, but it値l be worth it.

When will the switch happen? I知 aiming for this coming Monday, late evening. I知 rather excited about the new website and getting antsy to release it. The new Avenue Beads is cleaner, so much easier to navigate, and is much quicker throughout.

If you壇 like to see a sneak peek of what it looks like you can see a screen capture of it on the
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have a great weekend!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-03-02, 3:57am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

AACKK!!! I'm SO GLAD I saw this! I refer back to my old orders all the time, I need to go print them off NOW!

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to the new site!

L-111

Old 2013-03-05, 9:25am
Hello?

The new website is live! Yay! Who wants to be the guinea pig?

Old 2013-03-05, 9:33am

Hi Joe, I'm all registered.

Do I need to be concerned about my order that I placed last week...didn't want it to get lost in the web-site re-launch.

Love the site! Julie

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-03-05, 9:41am
Hello?

Thanks Julie, glad you like!

No worry about your order, it's already on it's way to you.

Old 2013-03-05, 9:52am
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

Looks good! I had no trouble navagating.
Old 2013-03-05, 4:07pm
Senior Moment

*grins* I'm order number 8. I don't think I've ever placed an order with a number that low in my life!

Alli

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2013-03-05, 4:23pm
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

So if we have rewards point on the old site ( can't remember if I did or not), do we still have them or are they gone?

Old 2013-03-05, 8:59pm
Lampworkaholic!

The broom closet is still empty.

But I do like the Inquire Now button.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2013-03-05, 9:33pm

Quote:
Thanks Julie, glad you like!

No worry about your order, it's already on it's way to you.
Thanks Joe!

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-03-05, 10:41pm
Hello?

Quote:
So if we have rewards point on the old site ( can't remember if I did or not), do we still have them or are they gone?
Well the plan was to transfer over the points to the new site but I messed something up while moving the old website. I'm currently trying to get it back online to access the old files. Grrrr!!!!

Quote:
The broom closet is still empty.

But I do like the Inquire Now button.

It won't be for long!

You're welcome...and thank you!

Old 2013-03-06, 12:13pm
Hello?

Good news, I got the old website working again. So once everyone re-joins I can allot the old reward points to the new accounts.

Old 2013-03-07, 2:47pm

The new website is awesome! Just registered.

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Old 2013-03-09, 9:48am
Hello?

Thank you. Glad to see everyone likes the new website.

Old 2013-03-09, 11:04am
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

Registered - thanks!

Old 2013-03-09, 5:23pm

Red face new website

Oh happy day. I tried to order this past week three times but it took so long for the links to load I gave up. This is working much better. Thank you. I will try again this week. Love your shards. Katherine
Old 2013-03-14, 11:22am
Hello?

The old website slowing down gave me the push I needed to finish the new one. Glad it's working much better for you now.

Old 2013-03-15, 5:48pm

Default Love those shards

Hi Joe, just got around to registering and placing my order. Very nice job on the new website. I like the checkout process too. Katherine
Old 2013-03-29, 4:35pm

Default Everything ok?

Hi Joe,

I registered and submitted my order March 15th, received an E-mail about Points March 23rd, sent an E-mail March 28.......today is 29th but still no response or shards.

Don't know what to think. Please let me know the date you mailed them to me and the carrier. ( assuming they were mailed by now ) and let's verify the address. Please make some kind of contact......Hope things are ok up there..... Thanks,
Katherine
Old 2013-04-04, 11:55pm
Hello?

Sent you a PM Katherine.