Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Old 2022-12-29, 5:31pm

Default Glass Hive kiln question

I have a question about the controller on my Glass Hive kiln. I want to change the program on it from program 1 to program 2. According to directions on their website (which they also sent to me along with my kiln), I need to push and hold the Sel button until the display reads Stat. But, when I do this, I get Prog in the display. If continue to hold it, the display reads SFLb, then goes to dSPL. The word Stat never displays. When I try to email them, I get an automatic message back which says "Address Not Found", so I called them, and got someone (not Pam or Mike) who said he would email me directions but they never came (although I have not checked my spam folder come to think of it). I have read past posts from others who have had similar issues, but nobody has had this specific issue (at least not from what I read). So does anybody have any idea how to troubleshoot this? Thanks in advance.
Old 2023-01-01, 3:31pm
Slogan Challenged...

Hi there, I have a glass hive and went out and checked.
You don't have to hold it that long, although different things happened each time I did it, it was basically the same. A few secs and the temp changes to program, then either the temp numbers flash briefly and then program and then stat,
or press select and it changes from program to stat.

I took a phone video of it if you want to see, I can't seem to attach it here but ok. Turn it on and off to clear the memory cache also, you might be running into that so start fresh. Good luck and send me your email or FB etc if you want to see the video.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Tags
#glasshivekiln