No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-08-18, 7:28pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
Amy, I will be first in line to purchase it! Have always loved your beads!
You'll have to fight me for your place in line

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2008-08-18, 7:34pm
Heart Of Glass Beads

I just put my two tutorials up on Etsy (the Wild Flower and the Fantasy Butterfly...). Hayley - can you add them to the list? Thanks!

Shine-On Glow In The Dark Glass available in 104, 96, 90 COE. PM for Details
Old 2008-08-19, 8:08am
da General

Yay! I added your new Tutorials, Carla . . . love the special discount too so I have already purchased mine.

Sigrid - I will race ya for Amy's tute when it comes out. lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-08-19, 10:20am
Forever Grateful Beads

GREAT!!! Thanks you guys! I was hoping it would be well-received, so thank you! I'll post it on my website when it's ready (and I'll post something here at LE too).

Thanks a bunch!
Amy

Old 2008-08-21, 9:51am
da General

NEW! Kumihimo Beaded Bracelet tutorial available!

What do you think? Should I split up the list so that all the lampworking tutes are separate from non-lampworking ones?

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-08-21, 11:25am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy trescott View Post
GREAT!!! Thanks you guys! I was hoping it would be well-received, so thank you! I'll post it on my website when it's ready (and I'll post something here at LE too).

Thanks a bunch!
Amy

Well?

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-08-21, 12:09pm
Puddy Cat Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayley View Post
NEW! Kumihimo Beaded Bracelet tutorial available!

What do you think? Should I split up the list so that all the lampworking tutes are separate from non-lampworking ones?
Hayley, Thank you so much for this wonderful compiliation of tutorials. I think that eventually you should split the tutorials, but do you think you should wait to see if there will be more non-lampworking tutorials first? I'm hoping to see more jewelry making technique toots myself.

I may be starting a lampwork Calla Lilies Focal bead tutorial next month sometime. Gotta take a little break first. My hats off to all the artist here that put such wonderful tutorials together. It's not that easy.
J.

Old 2008-08-22, 1:33pm
Butterfly Rancher

Has anyone talked to Corri about making this thread a sticky?

May 2014 -- Good-bye Florida and Hello Colorado
Old 2008-08-22, 3:00pm
Forever Grateful Beads

It's all finished - I'm waiting for my husband to create a log-in page!

Thanks so much in advance!!!!

Amy

Old 2008-08-22, 3:05pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

OMG you are KILLING ME!

I can't wait to get this tutorial. You explained in detail in a thread once how to make that bead, but I think the pics will make a huge difference!

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-08-22, 7:11pm
da General

Beckah - I just pm-ed Corri.

Amy - I am with Sigrid . . . you are killing me too!!!

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-08-22, 7:16pm
da General

Another new tutorial - Island Waves Bead!!!

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-08-23, 3:03pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Oh Aaaaaammmmmmy!!!!!

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-08-23, 6:02pm
Butterfly Rancher

Hayley, thanks for getting this sticky'd and thanks for keeping track of all these lovely tutorials! Every time I have a few dollars extra, I come to this thread and see which one intrigues me the most -- so I'm really happy to be able to easily find the thread.

Thanks again, Hayley, for keeping us updated in this thread!

May 2014 -- Good-bye Florida and Hello Colorado
Old 2008-08-25, 12:19pm
da General

You are very welcome, Beckah!

Amy, we are waiting very IMPATIENTLY for yours!!!

We have another new tutorial . . . from Ashtonjewels/Lydia on her gorgeous Enchanted Hydrangea bead!!!

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-08-26, 11:16am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Good grief - she is killing me!

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-08-26, 2:23pm

Can you guys embed your fonts???? Alot of us are having problems printing them out through Lulu or other online printing because of it.
I have 4 more tuts I see that I just HAVE to have!!!!!
OMG...this is worse than glass

Old 2008-08-27, 5:00am
Detail G-Mama!

Got another one to add for ya Haley! Tiedye Flowers and Plaids

Old 2008-08-27, 12:05pm
da General

Thanks for the heads up, Anne, I added yours!

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-08-27, 8:43pm
Forever Grateful Beads

Sorry it's taking longer than I'd hoped. I'm waiting for Steve to make me a login page, and it's something new he's learning. So, I swear - it is on its way, but it'll be at least a few days. Sorry!!!!!! But THANK YOU so much for not losing interest!!!

Old 2008-08-27, 9:06pm

You're all killing me. I can't wait to get them all but then...they'll be 10 new one's out heh?
At least it's getting me back on the torch!

Old 2008-08-28, 6:25pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy trescott View Post
Sorry it's taking longer than I'd hoped. I'm waiting for Steve to make me a login page, and it's something new he's learning. So, I swear - it is on its way, but it'll be at least a few days. Sorry!!!!!! But THANK YOU so much for not losing interest!!!
We were beginning to panic .

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-08-30, 4:10pm

Well just bought 4 more lol. OMG Now to get them in email and make a big cup of tea tonite and sit and torch into the wee hours

Old 2008-09-06, 9:51pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I would just like to say that I am half dead from the dying of anticipation for Amy's tutorial!
GAH!!!!!

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2008-09-09, 12:30am

I'm there with you!!! I keep checking the thread for updates. What's up Amy?????

Old 2008-09-09, 2:57pm
da General

TWO new ones! But still nada from Amy!!!

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-09-09, 3:19pm

Hayley....Possible to maybe highlight the new tutorials in red? Not being a pain but I can't remember which I bought or which I didn't yet. The list is getting sooo long!
If not it's okay maybe you can tell me the new one's you just put up?
All I saw was a newbie workbook???

Old 2008-09-09, 3:42pm
da General

Irene - probably easier for me to just post which ones I just put up . . . should have done that, sorry!

Sheila Summer's Newbie Beads Workbook
Anne Ricketts' Wild Brightz

|
|
|
|
Old 2008-09-09, 4:08pm

Haley, obviously you have more hours in the day than I do!!! you are the bomb. Thanks for making our lives so much easier with this list and the silver glasses
Old 2008-09-11, 7:55am
Forever Grateful Beads

I'm still here - I'm just waiting for Steve to do my login page. Sorry for the delay. He's learning some new code "stuff", but I promise I'll let you all know when it's ready. I'm as excited as you are!!!

Thanks a bunch for your patience (I'm driving him nuts, bugging him)!

Talk to you soon,
Amy