Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2013-08-03, 4:40pm

Default BeadCamp with Libby Leuchtman, Nokomis, Florida

Hi Lampworkers,

We just had two cancellations for Libby Leuchtman's BeadCamp October 22–26, 2013. This is a five day class and lodging and food is available on site. Libby will teach a wide variety of techniques. She just had a sold out class at the Gathering! For details visit our BeadCamp site at www.beadcamp.com. See you at BeadCamp.

Marley
Old 2013-08-03, 5:01pm
Flame Dames Rule!

Dive on this, guys.... BeadCamp is a *wonderful* experience!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2013-08-07, 6:10am
Glass-scaper

Bead Camp is AWESOME!! Great class experience, love the cottage/food/location, and especially the hostess and host! I'll be there in March for my 3rd class......yahoo!
Old 2013-08-07, 7:17am

Bead Camp is fantastic and so is Libby! What a great combination! I took Libby's class at the Gathering and two days was not enough time so Bead Camp (5 days) would be a perfect setting to learn from Libby!

Facebook: Glass Lampwork beads and Jewelry by Chris Sanderson
Old 2013-08-07, 8:01am
Loving learning

I'm checking dates, if they're good, I'm signing up!
Old 2013-08-07, 6:33pm
Mr. Cellophane

I can't wait to teach this class!
You will get tons of info about how to make all kinds of beads and off mandrel work and also how to work with DH silver glass.
My students are always wanting a longer class so it's really nice to be able to teach for 5 days.
Here are some of the things you will learn!
Attached Images

Libby

Old 2013-08-07, 9:09pm

I too can vouch totally for the camp. Went earlier this year and loved it. I have been just dying to take a class with Libby. Alas, my broken arm hasn't healed enough! Another time for me.
Old 2013-08-11, 8:48pm
Loving learning

I just sent an email asking for a spot, I sure hope there is still room after all my figuring & indecision!