Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-07-30, 8:53pm
da General

When Ekho was released last week, Double Helix was selling Aether Seconds on its website and Aether Firsts at the Gathering. I guess it was more popular that they anticipated! Let's hope Jed will make more soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-07-30, 8:54pm

I was under the impression they were not going to have any problems with the amounts they were to release for sale. The only posting I saw was for the, "seconds".
Maybe some of the distributors have some available? Sure hope so : )

Old 2009-07-31, 5:52am
Rose colored glasses…√

I can't believe I'm actually typing this, but I'm wanting to order more. I traded 1/4 pound away with a bunch of other glass for a torch. I still have almost the entire remainder of the other 1/4 pound, but still...

Whatever will I do if I run out?!?!

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2009-07-31, 7:55am
Gimme that silver glass!

I LOVE Aether, it's by far the best clear I've ever seen. I'm using my stash of 1st now, but before that I had 3rds and honestly... I couldn't tell the difference!

So the 2nds are coming my way now, can't wait till they're here!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-07-31, 9:22am
My lab pups - Mojo & Babe

Default Me too please!

I'd love to try some of the Aether seconds or thirds. I'd love to buy 2 lbs. Did the bulk buy ever happen?

|
|

Old 2009-07-31, 11:55am
I need more boro stuff

The bulk buys never happened.

Btw, I'm waiting for my first time 5lbs second hehe

Old 2009-07-31, 12:24pm
Lover of Life

I'm hoping to get two pounds of seconds or three pounds of thirds, esp. after Anouk's comment about the quality. Do we have any more info of when the next batches will be available? I'm just dying to try this clear!

Becky

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."
Old 2009-08-05, 3:38pm
Always smiling, again.

I couldn't tell a difference between 1st or 3rds either. When they recently released the 2nds online I had gone to the DH website, I was going to buy 2 lbs, I was ready to check out and every thing, then I backed out. I just can' spend that much $ on clear. If they ever have more batches of 3rds then I'm all over it, but $40-$80 a pound? No way! I just can't do it and not feel guilty, greedy or irresponsible! Money is just to scarce for us right now! Keeping my fingers crossed for thirds!! Aether is the best clear by far!!

Old 2009-08-05, 4:10pm

I talked with Jed and he told me they were gonna make frit with the 3rd's.
He said the 3rds were shorts of the 1st an 2nd's an they just put all shorts in one box.
I was waiting for the 1st, but was told that they were having problems with
the glass still.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just hope someday anyone and everyone who would like to have this glass
will be able to get it.

Amelia