LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2006-03-23, 1:32pm
It dazzles, it sparkles

Red face TAB/TILE Press

Hello, Hi, Afternoon, Morning Evening wherever you are in the world

i am looking for a bit of advice with regards to the tab tile press. i have the one with the circle tab shape and the square tab shape and wondered if anyone could help me out as to what shape should i start with before i press.

I have been using the lentil one superb and it pretty obvious getting a round shape to squash into a round shape but should i be starting with a cylinder for the square shape?

and the circle tab just confuses me!

any advice would be greatly received.

Bye for now!
Old 2006-03-23, 1:51pm
sunscreen me baby

A lemon shape for the tab.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-03-23, 1:56pm
It dazzles, it sparkles

for the circle tab or the square or both?
thanks!
you're a star

Old 2006-03-23, 2:27pm
The one, the only

I just use a lemon-round shape for both.

-
-
-
Old 2006-03-23, 2:28pm
It dazzles, it sparkles

Thanking you from the bottom of my heart.x

Old 2006-03-23, 2:31pm
The one, the only

Quote:
Originally Posted by spammy_anna
Thanking you from the bottom of my heart.x
Your welcome!

-
-
-
Old 2006-03-26, 9:59pm
Irish Eyes A Smiling

For the square, I tend to use a little more of a barrel shape - seems to fill into the corners of the square a little better. Could just be my odd way of doing things.

Old 2006-03-27, 7:18pm

I personally recommend a round bead for the the tab and a cylinder for the tile shape...I hope to have a tut online soon. I sell these shapes as well as others so when they are up they may help you...hopefully you will figure it out before them