Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2014-04-01, 6:41am

Default What's the deal with Zoozii's??

On 3/10, I placed an online order. My payment has gone through on my credit card. It is now 4/1 and I don't have my merchandise and cannot get anyone at the business to respond.

I've called the business twice and left messages. I've emailed and did get one response from Amy stating, "Hi, I'll check on it tonight" and nothing else. Today I called and left another message asking them to cancel the order and refund my money. I've emailed Amy with the same request.

When I placed the order I had to "verify" that I had read their "shipping and return policy" that stated orders would be shipped in 3-5 business days or if there was a problem they would contact me. So much for following their own rules!

I know there has been a big bead & glass show in Vegas recently and maybe they are there. However, I ordered well before the date of the show.

I thought this was a reputable company. I am so disappointed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-04-01, 9:36am

Hi Vicki,

In my experience, Zooziis has always been a reliable and trustworthy company. I am sorry you are having a bad experience with them. I know it is a very small family business made up of people who really care. I am sure that this is incredibly frustrating for you...please give them a chance to make it right.

Best regards,
Helene
Old 2014-04-01, 11:24am

Thanks, Helene! This is exactly what I thought! I keep thinking there must be a reason why they won't even respond! You know, all it would take would be an email with we're dealing with illness, or what you've ordered is out of stock, or we're no longer in business....but I'm getting absolutely nothing! What am I supposed to think when a business takes my money but won't even respond to inquiries? All I have received from them is an order confirmation number. There is not a tracking number or any indication of when or if the merchandise will shipped. The lampwork community has supported this business whole-heartedly! I've ordered from them before! I just don't understand.

Old 2014-04-01, 1:43pm

Patience. If what you ordered has not come in by the end of your next cc cycle, call and have the item(s) charged back.

Barbara
Old 2014-04-01, 1:51pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Quote:
Patience. If what you ordered has not come in by the end of your next cc cycle, call and have the item(s) charged back.
I don't think, that this is really so simple.
A professional business should be expected to update the customer on the status of the order. And if it's only a quick email "We ran into production problems", "We are on vacation ... " etc.

It shouldn't be that the customer doesn't hear anything, and just waits and waits, and then charges back.

Having said that, I had so far only outstanding service from Zoozii's and wonder if something bad happened, someone got sick or similar (still no excuse for not giving any updates in such a long time).

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2014-04-01, 2:38pm

Thank you, Judith. Patience is all well and good....unless you are depending on using what you've ordered to complete items for upcoming shows!! I agree something is definitely wrong. As I said earlier, I've ordered from them before and got my order without incident.

However, this time I don't think I'm asking too much to at least hear what is going on with my order after 22 days, especially when they make such a big deal out of their shipping and return policy. I've not heard a word from them regarding the call I placed this morning or the email I sent. At this point I don't expect to hear from them.

Old 2014-04-02, 10:55am

I just received an email from Zoozii's saying my order had been shipped. I also got a separate email from Amy apologizing for the delay and lack of communication. I appreciate the apology (and told her so) and feel somewhat better about the transaction.

Old 2014-04-04, 11:20am
~ toes in the sand.

I'm glad to hear it worked out.

I still have gotten no response.

Old 2014-04-04, 11:49am

Just checking back with this thread...glad there has been some action!

--Helene
Old 2014-04-04, 8:26pm

I got my order today. Yay!! The tools I ordered are, hands down, beautiful, top notch products. I hate that I had to address the topic of poor customer service with such a great company.

I have received pms from several forum members that have also had customer service problems with Zoozii's. I was glad to find out that I was not the only one that had problems, but found it very sad that everyone that wrote me said they will be shopping elsewhere in the future. I admit I am not inclined to order from them again.

I sincerely hope that the problems that cause orders to not be shipped and inquiries to go unanswered, are soon rectified. Zoozii's is a great company that has much to lose.

Old 2014-04-09, 6:27pm

I just saw this as well and am sorry that you had such a bad experience with a company that I've only had wonderful service and products from. Amy has always shipped promptly to me and I've never experienced a delay from her but then again my sense of time does get a little skewed from time to time
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

As a small business owner myself I know how delicate a balance it can be sometimes. For myself, I juggle a full time job, school, my business, husband, and now a very sick mom-in-law. The smallest thing can throw the balance off.

No, I'm not excusing Amy's lapse in communication but I do understand how it can happen. I'm lucky enough to have a sister who is willing to post for me if I run into a snag, but it's not the same as sending emails.

I would look at how she handled it, and be willing to give her another chance. If this communication lapse happens to you again, then you know that it's a pattern.

Life happens and people really screw up sometimes - I know that I sure have. It's how they handle it that should speak to you.

Leslie
Frit Happens...