No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2012-02-17, 4:16pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Default BeadFest Santa Fe, March 15-18, 2012

I'll be selling the Metal Me This items in Booth 609 in the Main Exhibit Hall. I'll have etched cuffs, etched and colored copper and brass sheets, bead caps galore, earrings, toggles, and whatever else I manage to finish in the next month.

Maria Richmond (Whimsicalities) is sharing booth space and will have some of her great wire jewelry kits.

If you need a free 1 day pass, send me a message and I'll send you a file to print off. Hope to see lots of LE'ers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-02-27, 6:19pm
Fusing Glass

I will be there too, right up front Booth 25.

Hey does anyone need a roomy or want to share a hotel room? please email me mcduckcreations@yahoo.com

Thank you,
<Mary

Last edited by McDuck; 2012-02-27 at 6:23pm.
Old 2012-02-28, 5:14am
just another tool fool...

I'll be there with Lisa (AZ Joolz, selling as Metal Me This, above)and in addition to wire kits, wire, findings and jewelry will be teaching 4 classes. My Spiral Frenzy class is waitlisted, but there's still room in the other 3 classes. I can hardly wait!

Click banner for my Etsy:

Old 2012-03-01, 12:24pm

I will be there too! I am pretty excited. Santa Fe is where it all began for me in 1994!
Old 2012-03-03, 7:13pm
sunscreen me baby

I'll be there too!

~

Old 2012-03-08, 6:12am
just another tool fool...

Looking forward to seeing you again, Suzy!

And you too, Mary, and everybody else I haven't seen in ages, too!!

Click banner for my Etsy:

Old 2012-03-08, 7:18am

We are going!!! So excited, want to meet everyone.

Thanks Lisa for the pass.

Like my Facebook Page, Please
Old 2012-03-09, 8:39am
Etched Metal Rocks...

You're welcome, Jeanette!

Old 2012-03-10, 10:18am
Put beads on your head!

I'll be in booth 16 with lots of beads! Stop by and say hi!

Old 2012-03-10, 2:28pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Those are beautiful!

Old 2012-03-14, 8:48am

Barb and I will be in the main hall in booth 605. here are a couple of pictures of Barb's new display for her flowers. Lewis
Attached Images

Old 2012-03-19, 7:21pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

It was a lovely display!

Old 2012-03-19, 7:31pm

I had such a Great Time meeting everyone!! And the beads were so beautiful, made me want to go home and start PPP. I must have gained ?? lbs eating New Mexico food.

Can't wait til next year.

Like my Facebook Page, Please