Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-02-12, 3:30pm

I did the same and didn't get a ship quote
So I called and placed an order today. Waiting for an email or invoice.
Hoping to hear soon.

My Ebay
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by glasslass2; 2014-02-12 at 6:48pm.
Old 2014-02-13, 11:17pm

Hi Bob Hi Kat, I will check and make sure your order came through. Thank you for ordering.
Old 2014-02-14, 7:43am

Thanks very much Paul. I spoke with Austin yesterday and recv'd my paypal invoice.
All paid for.

My Ebay
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-02-14, 1:42pm

I have not heard a word yet, I'm sorry but I wont chase someone to buy their product.
The end:
Bob

e-mail:
Old 2014-02-14, 2:52pm
bryntaran

Default Oxy con

Placed an email order and wanted to make sure you got it. If not please let me know and I will try again. My oxy con just died and am very anxious to hear from you. Thanks, Judy
Old 2014-02-15, 9:13am

Sorry. I have NO orders from a "BOB" or "KAT" I need a little more information like a full name or shipping address or something. Send us a private message or email us at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Normally when you place an order on our website you get an automatic email confirmation. Judy we have not received your message. Please email us your order at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Thank you.
Old 2014-02-15, 9:18am

Well, I have spoken with three different people on the phone and used the website form. I have yet to get an email confirmation and I'd like to make sure I have an order in. My new torch will be here next week and I still don't even know if I have an oxycon on order.

Thank you,
Sheralyn East
Old 2014-02-15, 9:57am

Paul, the website order form must not be sending through. I gave it two days and when I didn't hear back from your site, I called and spoke to a very friendly woman named Ruth. She took my order and Austin called me the next day and within 10 minutes had sent me a paypal invoice. All paid and my tracking says it even left Ohio last night. I'm only in Michigan so not too far away. So all is good. Thanks
Kat Trudeau

My Ebay
Old 2014-02-17, 9:00pm

Sorry for the confusion. We will check into the order form. Sheralyn, thank you for your order.
Old 2014-02-20, 5:40am

I got my tracking number and my new machine should be here monday!! Hopefully I can find some time to use it.

Thanks
SHeralyn
Old 2014-02-20, 9:46am

Got the Paypal invoice and submitted my payment.

Thanks
Katrina

Old 2014-02-21, 7:08pm

Just sent an order request.
I see that you carry used torches. How do I find out what you have?

Thanks,
Branda
Old 2014-02-24, 2:26am

Wondering if these are still available? I have a Bethlehem SS Minnow and need a better source of o2.
Old 2014-02-25, 11:31am

Just email us on the used torches. Let us know what you are looking for and we will try to help. We still have the scratch and dent EX-20 in stock.
Old 2014-02-25, 12:09pm

Got my tracking number and looks like it will arrive by Friday
Thanks !

Old 2014-03-02, 6:40pm

Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to post feedback on the customer kiosk.
Old 2014-03-09, 6:47pm

New offer coming up.
Old 2014-03-10, 12:03pm

Can you explain the difference in the numbers, please? I have a GTT Bobcat. Thanks.

Before His throne is a sea of glass like crystal.

Old 2014-03-11, 9:46pm

The numbers normally stand for pressure. I personally set this method up in about 2003 or so and everyone else kind of followed suit. So the EX5 is 5 psi, EX-10 is 10 psi and so on. With our MEGA machines the number refers to the flow. All of our MEGA machines are 20 psi but the flow rate is indicated by the number starting at 20 and going up to 40.
Old 2014-03-12, 7:35pm

I have an Extreme Oxygen EX-15 running a Knight Bullet for 7 years. Soft glass is worked with the inner ring and just with the concentrator, Boro is worked with both rings with the concentrator AND tanked oxy. I run the concentrator most weeks 5-6 days a week and 8-10 hours per day.

I'm purchasing this EX-20 to replace the EX-15, since I'm probably on borrowed time with the EX-15.
Old 2014-03-14, 2:30pm

I currently have an EX15. If I wanted to add a second concentrator do I need to get one with the same pressure (another EX15?) or could I add a MEGA ?
Thanks
Old 2014-03-17, 4:57pm

You can add a mega just remember that you will lose a little flow from the 15 because of the difference in pressure. You would set the flow on your 15 to the max flow setting of 8 and then hook it up to the mega. The flow may drop to 6-7 but do not try to readjust it back up to 8.