LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2013-03-30, 7:24am

Default repurposed

I suppose the pier 1 employees think i'm a raging alcoholic now... Needed a new home for my Lauscha and was too lazy to build another PVC shelving unit.

Really sturdy for being stackable units.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LE members enjoy a 10% discount with coupon code "LEmember"
Old 2013-03-30, 7:51am

Who cares what they think! lol Looks great!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~
Old 2013-03-30, 5:35pm
Remember to keep smiling

What a clever idea.

SRA#P109
Old 2013-03-30, 6:39pm
Steph

Looks great, a clever idea!

My Etsy Shop and Inner Depth Tutorial:

Come like me at:
Old 2013-03-30, 7:06pm
Queen Bee

And great Fenton Cullets in the background

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2013-03-30, 7:06pm
Ex-lurker

That's a brilliant idea!

"Life is a journey - travel it well"
Old 2013-03-30, 7:20pm
Lampworkaholic!

Serious Lauscha envy!

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2013-03-31, 6:24am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

I love it - the light shining on it is gorgeous, and it's so much more visible than glass in PVC is. Sculptural, inspiring, great call!

L-111

Old 2013-04-06, 1:35pm

I love it!
Old 2013-04-08, 6:41pm

you need some bottles among the glass.

Old 2013-04-09, 6:19pm
I'm meeeeelting

Brilliant!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2013-04-24, 6:31pm

Love how you can so easily see the colors. Very cool.

Jen
Old 2013-05-12, 8:53am
Molten Glass Addict

omg! What an amazing idea. Looks perfect if you decided to use PVC on it as well. LOVE it!!

< me in my younger days

< me now days

< me after a pomegranate rum slushie

Old 2013-07-03, 11:59am
Pincel de Fuego

What a great idea!!!! And it looks easier to clean, also!

/
/