LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Old 2014-05-17, 6:37pm
Certified Glassaholic!

I received the medium olive beadroller yesterday

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-05-18, 4:57am

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityArtGlass View Post
The one vicki/Woozles has. Thank you for asking.
I will get it out in the mail tomorrow to you! I will not be asking for anymore tools for a while because we are moving! not far just downsizing and closer to work. but i have a lot to do to be ready for a move!

SRA #C88

Old 2014-05-18, 1:33pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozles View Post
I will get it out in the mail tomorrow to you! I will not be asking for anymore tools for a while because we are moving! not far just downsizing and closer to work. but i have a lot to do to be ready for a move!
I don't envy you moving. Even short distances are a lot of work!

All my children have paws
Proud Member of "YOU PEOPLE" 9.13.11
Old 2014-05-19, 5:04am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

BR-55-01 Ribbed Chunky Oval Bead roller is ready to go! Who wants it next?

I LOVED this bead roller, I will definitely be ordering one for myself when I can afford it!

L-111

Old 2014-05-19, 1:45pm
vepaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by vepaints View Post
The Zoozii small diamond is ready to move on
bump the post for anyone wanting the diamond

Old 2014-05-20, 8:58pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by vepaints View Post
The Zoozii small diamond is ready to move on
Can I have it? please
Old 2014-05-21, 7:02am
vepaints

Yes pm me your address

Old 2014-05-21, 7:45am

The cone drop quad is on it's way! Confirmation # 13100890000092625729

Hope you enjoy it!

SRA #C88

Old 2014-05-21, 2:20pm
Back to 👊 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrdlebp View Post
I'm a day late, sorry!

The mini duo is ready to go to a new home. I never did get the hang of it.

PM me your address and it's on the way!

Don't make me cranky, I WILL "chuck a tanty!" a la PerfectDeb

Old 2014-05-21, 4:08pm
Slogan Challenged...

One last call for the Sweetie tile trio before I send it home

Also, done with the crystal trio.....up for grabs as well

Apologize for the overlap, I was done early with each one, although I've only had the crystal for a couple of days! I think I'm a roller kind of gal...that or I need to do my bead release better. Ack.

Call dibs on either one, and pm me with your addy. I'll get that out to you

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-05-21, 10:59pm

the Sweetheart Medium Duo press is available.
I'll try to get some pictures taken for the gallery thread tomorrow!
Old 2014-05-22, 8:22am

I received the large chunky bicone last night. Thank you Donna, I like the new packaging nice and secure
Old 2014-05-22, 9:58am
Live and Let Live

Last call on the Cone Drop Trio before I return it to Corri.

Old 2014-05-22, 10:55am
vepaints

I would like the cone Drop trio please

Old 2014-05-23, 5:36am
Don't worry, bead happy!

I would like the crystal trio, please!

[quote=KJohn;4595044]One last call for the Sweetie tile trio before I send it home

Also, done with the crystal trio.....up for grabs as well /QUOTE]
Old 2014-05-23, 6:22am
Slogan Challenged...

Hi Bretta, got your PM and addy, so I'll be sending that out to you. Have fun

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-05-24, 2:05pm
vepaints

Just shipped diamond to Anzhelikan tracking# 9505 5000 1997 4144 0000 41

Old 2014-05-24, 3:14pm

BR-66-01 Ribbed Chunky Donut Pandora is up for grabs.

It does this with the largest spot, quarter shown for scale.

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2014-05-24, 7:37pm
Crispy Critter

The BR-69-01 Baroque is available. Who would like it?

Old 2014-05-24, 9:28pm

Disc beadroller is ready to move on! I had a hard time using it until I watched the tutorial on Donna's website. It was so helpful. I really liked this press now that I have the hang of it!

Caroline
Old 2014-05-24, 9:36pm

Caroline,
I would like the disc beadroller. My address is in RAOGK.
Cheryl
Old 2014-05-24, 9:40pm

I would like the ribbed chunky Pandora if I can have it Nikki. I will be mailing out the disc bead roller Tuesday.
Old 2014-05-25, 5:10pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinesbeads View Post
I would like the ribbed chunky Pandora if I can have it Nikki. I will be mailing out the disc bead roller Tuesday.
Sure! Message me your address and it will go out Tuesday.

~:
~:

~:

Old 2014-05-26, 7:10pm

Shipping ribbed chunky Pandora beadroller to carolinesbeads.
Tracking #9405509699937603119498

Have fun!

~:
~:

~:

Old 2014-05-27, 7:44am

Are any of the available presses suitable for a first time press user?
Old 2014-05-27, 9:30am
Crispy Critter

Anybody want to try this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdd View Post
The BR-69-01 Baroque is available. Who would like it?

Old 2014-05-27, 10:29am
Evil Glass Enabler

This is my favorite but I already bought it I liked it so much! Angelique

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdd View Post
Anybody want to try this one? The BR-69-01 Baroque is available. Who would like it?

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2014-05-27, 10:41am

Hi!
Sent you a pm, did you get a chance to mail this yet? I have post office issues, so wanted to check with you before I went down and talked to them!
Bea
[quote=vthadley;4591356]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrix92 View Post

PM me your address please and I'll pop it in the mail for you
Old 2014-05-27, 12:40pm
Oh, baby, I m'know...

The Pillow Trio is ready to move on. Any takers?

Old 2014-05-27, 4:00pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

I'd love to take one, but first I need to shift the BR-55-01 Ribbed Chunky Oval Bead roller

Anyone?

L-111

Closed Thread

Tags
small chunky oval