Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2011-09-03, 2:50am
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Smile Beads of Courage Donation

I am packing my whole house the past 3 weeks. I'm in the zombie mode, I'm supposed to be in bed by now. But I'm forgetful, so I want to write it today and hopefully I get responses I needed tomorroe.

So, I want to send bead to Beads of Courage, these are more sets and some focals some are my beads, some I bought. So, I know there's a guide, but I get confused reading it. Please understand I speak Engrish. So can someone please be an angel to answer my 2 questions:

Will they accept these beads, all lampworking, some made by me some made by others, they are mostly sets. I'm hoping I dont have to take photos because my house is in the eye of a storm, packing it for sale.

If yes, where do I send it, address and the name of person in charge, It;s Lory, right?

OK, please somebosy help me, I just took sleeping pul and starting to frell drowsy. Thankyou so much!!

Love
Maria

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-09-04, 11:15am

Yes, we would be happy to receive your donation of beads and related materials. You can send them all to:
Beads of Courage, Inc.
10501 E. Seven Generations Way
Tucson, AZ 85747

You can find a donation form on our website that has spaces for all of the information we need or you can just enclose a brief inventory of your package and your contact information. We will want to send you a receipt and a Thank You for your donation.
Thanks very much,
Robert Simmons
Old 2011-09-04, 2:55pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Thank you so much! I will get to it in a few days.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-09-15, 2:31pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

I'm leaving for the PO right now, I couldn't find donation form for the life of me in the website. I will just put same type of beads together and mark it. Thank you!

Old 2011-09-15, 2:49pm
Loving learning

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-09-15, 3:43pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Thank you Eileen! I sent my beads already tho, I will fill the form and email it.

Old 2011-09-15, 5:02pm
Loving learning

I tried to be quick to catch you, but emailing will be there before the beads, LOL!
Old 2011-09-15, 7:33pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Haha, sorry I was just out the door. Thank you so much! I hope I won't cause confusion. I put my LWE name on the envelope.

Old 2011-09-18, 5:22am
Loving learning

I just wanted to say that I have no affiliation with Beads of Courage other than donating beads, and I'm not sure that emailing will work because they may not be able to match the beads with the form. I would check with them to be sure.
Old 2011-09-18, 1:13pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Is this means I just caused them troubles? Because I didn't mean to. Uh oh.

Old 2011-09-18, 1:24pm
Loving learning

No, no! I was just saying I don't have any real knowledge other than what I've read, so not to rely on me, sorry.
I'm sure that they'll let you know if there is any problem.
Old 2011-09-18, 1:26pm
Loving learning

I was mostly letting Kinneth know that he/she might want to check before he does anything. If the beads haven't been mailed yet I would think the form being included with the beads would be the best way, but I know you weren't able to do that.
When I mailed mine last time, I didn't know there was a form, but next time I'm planning to include one with my beads.
Old 2011-09-18, 1:42pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

I just hope I didn't cause any troubles.
Thank you Eileen!

Old 2011-09-19, 9:21am

It makes it a whole lot easier to get donation receipts and Thank You's back out to donors when there is complete contact info included with the beads. The form makes it simple as if has all of the stuff that we want to know included. No troubles, but if you PM me your info I can try to get it matched up with your donation.

Robert
Old 2011-09-21, 9:48pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

I will Robert, give me a few days. I am swamp right now, going to Korea in 2 weeks, preparing my house for sale etc. Sorry for the delays!