TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2013-10-14, 2:15pm

Lightbulb new tutorial?

Hello everyone !!

I'm thinking of making a new tutorial but i'm not too sure which one...

Would anyone like to see any bead style in particular?

Regis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Magma Beads .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-10-14, 4:00pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I love these!

http://www.magmabeads.com/gallery-4-cols/#!prettyPhoto[gallery]/9/

Okay that didn't work... it's in your recent work page, photo 17? They are like chunky disks

Actually, I love all your work... =) I'm sure what ever you decide on will be huge hit!

Old 2013-10-15, 2:23pm

I never thought about my disks, thanks Donna

Magma Beads .

Old 2013-10-15, 2:24pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Ooooh, crosses fingers!

Old 2013-10-15, 3:11pm
What was I thinking?

Régis, I love the way you use zigzags along with your petals/layers. But then, I love all of your work...

Old 2013-10-15, 5:37pm

I love all your beads especially some the newer techniques you are using with the petals, like the swirls and dichroic glass... How about a part 2 to the petals?

Becky
Old 2013-10-15, 9:39pm
Fried Cat

I vote for donuts too.
Old 2013-10-16, 4:06am
Wyoming Silvers

Donuts!

Lovin my Lynx with M20
Old 2013-10-16, 9:06am

Yes the swirls. And I need a lesson in blocking with dots before etching. Getting the dots round. I used some nailpolish and it was a giant fail. lol
Old 2013-10-16, 1:53pm
Angie09

Ditto ^^^^^^
Old 2013-10-16, 2:23pm

Thanks for the messages everyone

Magma Beads .

Old 2013-10-16, 2:46pm

petal part 2 - twisted petals

Old 2013-11-11, 12:17am
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Petals part two please. I love the lace look you get on your petal beads. I think I know how to do it, but it would be nice to have instructions in the first place.

Ebay:
Old 2013-11-11, 12:13pm
Artistically Absorbed

Yes!! Petals part duex!! By the way, I bought the petal tut from you a couple of years ago. I just got around to giving it a whirl last week, I have a customer who wants some parrot themed beads, and this petal effect is the perfect design, also sort of feather like too. I love it, and have decent success! So Thanks again for sharing your technique!!!

Believe in Yourself and Anything is Possible!
SRA Artist A64

Old 2013-12-01, 1:55pm
Queen Bee

I love your disks, especially the petal disks

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2014-01-22, 6:00am
Noobie

Swirly beads
Old 2014-01-22, 7:52am

All of them. A book LOL!

Old 2014-01-22, 9:59am

^^ what Cynthia said
Old 2014-02-03, 2:44pm

Thank you all!
Cynthia, i'll make a book when i retire

Magma Beads .