Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-06-27, 12:27pm

Default Moretti and more .com has AMAZING service

Hello,
I'm new to the forum, my name is Kelly and I'm slowly putting together a little lampworking setup. I got hooked bad a few months ago, and now I really want to start making marbles!
I've been ordering supplies and tools. I placed a small order with morettiandmore.com for some Momka multi shorts and some other boro glass. When I got the order I noticed that I was short 4 oz of Momka Infinity II shorts. I emailed the company, and promptly got a nice email back apologizing for the oversight and telling me they'd send them out right away.
This afternoon I got a Priority Mail box containing nearly 8 oz of Momka shorts, PLUS a half pound of tubing, PLUS a little bag of Momka Challenge millis. AND, without me asking, they refunded part of my original shipping. This was all way above and beyond normal customer service. I am very impressed and pleased. Thank you morettiandmore!
I also wanted to say a general thanks to the forum, I've been lurking and reading quite a bit, especially in the tutorials section. Thanks everyone.
Kelly P. in Eau Claire, WI
Old 2007-06-28, 9:50am

Bob & Donelle ROCK!! They always do me right, and are almost always more cost effective to boot! They pack well, label everything, and get it to you fast!

I'm a customer going on three years now, and I've tried others since then and NO ONE comes close to these guys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-06-28, 10:16am
Torchabilitizimator.....

I have been dealing with them since I started, I agree they do rock... they are the sweetest people I actually talked to Bob before buying my torch!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-06-28, 11:01am
Shine on!

I'll 4th that... I LOVE them!! Very consistant and personable. They go above the call of duty!!

Old 2007-06-28, 11:39am
Dazed and Confused!

They are SUPER! They have some of the fastest shipping in the glass business and they pack it very securely too! You can get boro by the rod!

FYI...their website is
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
They are .net just in case anyone is searching for them.
Old 2007-06-28, 1:23pm

Here's another very satisfied customer. They ship so quickly and they are fast to answer questions. Plus their prices are great. You can't get any better than that!
Old 2007-06-28, 2:34pm
Live and Let Live

Absolutely agree with all of you! I've ordered from them multiple times and NO ONE packs glass better than they do. They have gone above and beyond for me to make sure they get my order complete and to me when I need it. Communicating with them has never been an issue for me and I can't say that about all the vendors I've ordered from. They even will pick up the phone and CALL me. They've definitely earned MY repeat business with their terrific service and prices!!! Thanks for another opportunity to say good things about Bill & Donelle!

Lisa~

Last edited by GlassGalore; 2007-06-28 at 4:17pm. Reason: typo!
Old 2007-06-28, 3:10pm

I live on the east coast and I have been using them since they began .....no one can ship as fast or better than they do.....I get my glass in 2-3 days.....I think they have their own priority plane.......LOL
Old 2007-07-13, 4:57pm
Bead Scientist

I just bought some Vetrofond oddlots from them last week as my first purchase with this company. In spite of the Independence Day holiday, I got the order in record time! The packing was amazing, too.

I will certainly order from them again.

Vickie

Old 2007-07-18, 4:20pm
I need more boro stuff

Thumbs up

WOW Superb delivery. Paid my order on Friday 13th and I received them today (19th). Less than 6 days to Sydney
Very impressive.
Nothing broken, well packed too...

Old 2007-07-20, 4:57pm

I would definitely have to agree they are wonderful people to do business with.
Old 2007-07-23, 12:00pm
Hakuna Matata

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

I think Bill & Donelle of
have the utmost Respect for their customers.

Yes I comparison shop!
Their prices are the best!
Glowing reports on customer service and reliability can’t be beat!

Best of all they welcome phone calls taking time to chat and develop a friendship. If you can’t find something on their site give them a call they have stuff that’s not listed.

Received my order, Fast shipping, Great packing not a sliver of glass out of place!

Thanks Bill & Donelle I’ll be back.

Old 2007-07-23, 6:29pm
Glass my new Obsession

Woohoo I got my order today!I am so happy with how securely they pack my glass!Even my silver foil and mandrels were packed securely!
Tina

Old 2007-08-09, 8:11pm
Senior Moment

After reading this thread I decided to go give them a try. It is a very nice site and very easy to use. Can't wait to get my glass!

Old 2007-08-31, 3:26pm
Glass my new Obsession

Got my latest order and as usual everything is perfect!
Tina