Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-03-04, 2:46pm
Student of DachZen

Default I'm in love with my Zooziis Kalera Nugget press!!!

Wow, it's great! I sat down and made a bunch of beads with it last night, and it's sooooo easy to use and the results are awesome! I am more than happy with it! I'm already trying to figure out which press I want next.

Thanks, Amy!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-03-04, 6:03pm
Where's the coffee?

I have been thinking about getting this one! Right now I am trying to decide between the nugget and the puffy pillow...

Old 2006-03-05, 11:04am
Student of DachZen

I had the same dilemma, Angie. I finally went with the nugget because the top is smoother, and I thought it would be easier to decorate. If you look closely at the puffy pillow, it's got a sort of semi-faceted top. I figured there was a greater chance that would distort decorations than the smoothly curved top that the nugget has.

But I'm sure which ever one you pick you'll be thrilled with it.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-03-06, 1:35pm
Type ZZZ personality

I love Zoozi tools! But I can't spend any more money... arghh... I want this press!

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2006-03-07, 11:58am

Thank you! I'm glad you like the tool. I have the large focal coming soon. I 'm also glad you found it easy to use, that makes it all the more fun! I'd love to see beads you've made with it.

My Daughter and Husband Wrote a book.

The Car Catch-all...the most useful non-lampworking item ever!
Old 2006-03-07, 1:45pm
Dichro Addict

Thanks for sharing! I'm thinking about buying this press. I have the puffy pillow, but I haven't tried it yet.

Old 2006-03-27, 10:27am

I love the nugget too!!. I like the looks of the puffy pillow but don't own any of the other cattwalk tools so I don't have the base.
I love Amy's tools - I think I have about 13 of her presses. The nugget is one of my favorites!

GTT Bobcat + Tanked O2