Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2006-03-21, 7:02am
Carpe beadum

Default Bridgetown Glass is FAST!

Got my order from Kalera in what seemed like moments after I ordered it....and I'm on the other side of the country!
Now how come folks are not hollering how much they LOVE Bullseye. Like letting all those who have used only Moretti, Check and Lauscha know how incredible Bullseye is!? What amazing glass! I ordered only odd lots because the colors were so much fun. Now I want lots more.
The glass came in what was the Fort Knox of packaging. You could have set off pyrotechnics next to it and that glass was going nowhere. I have a lovely stock of rubberbands now, thanks to Kalera. For what she charges for shipping, you get every penny's worth. She sure does a LOT of work making sure that you get you order in perfect shape. That has to take some serious time for her. Thank you Kalera for great service!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Carolyn

Soli Deo Gloria
Old 2006-03-23, 8:23am
Fancy Mammal

Ditto!
Old 2006-03-24, 2:20pm

Great service - fantastic glass and you get to try out every new color before committing! [Sorry Breezy but I cut my rubberbands - have to unpack and blend new glass in the rack before husband comes home]

Barb
Old 2006-03-26, 9:09am
Red*Dog*Designs

The service is fast, the glass is clean and the rubber bands artistic ! I highly recommend Bridgetown !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Debi
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment. ~George Eliot

Old 2006-03-26, 11:14am
I'm a lilac!

Thanks, you guys!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Breezy and I try to make sure it all gets there fast and intact... there's nothing sadder than a box full of broken glass, and it really sucks when it's a color you can't replace.

We've thought about switching to UPS to reduce shipping costs... but then it would take probably a couple days longer to get there. What do you guys think?

Old 2006-03-26, 11:16am
Red*Dog*Designs

Kalera, have you thought about using DHL ? So far they have done a great job and I think they are a little cheaper than UPS. Plus, the driver hasn't gotten tired of me yet, heehee.

Debi

We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment. ~George Eliot

Old 2006-03-26, 11:20am
I'm a lilac!

Hmm, that's an idea! I'll look into them too.

Old 2006-03-26, 12:42pm

I haven't had any problems with "contents" or delivery times.

Barb
Old 2006-03-27, 10:23am

I agree, totally great service and superfast delivery!!!

GTT Bobcat + Tanked O2