Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2012-12-10, 6:18pm
Loving learning

Sounds good Deb. I made some the other day, & plan on getting back out there on Friday or Saturday too.
Old 2012-12-11, 3:45pm
Got Honey?

Wow, Debbie! What a nice thing to do
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I am new to lampwork and to BOC and I had finally gone through my beads, checked the ends, annealed and cleaned them to go to BOC. I was looking for an address when I came across this thread. So here they are, 120 of them and I truly hope the kiddos enjoy them. I will be trying to do a few special ones just for them each session from now on as well
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-12-11, 3:55pm
Lampworkaholic!

I love seeing everyone's beads. I sent in 300 today (200 small and 100 large). I'm not entering the contest since I won last time. But I'm still donating. Many were odds and ends such as leftover beads from sets. But I also went through my show trays now that my last show of the year is over and pulled out a lot of the colorful ones, cats, etc. that I thought the kids would like.

"And all will turn to silver glass, a light on the water, grey ships pass into the west." Annie Lennox
Old 2012-12-23, 8:01pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

OMG I am so sorry I have been so late!!!

Karens62 and Eileen! I will PM for address!!!

Old 2012-12-24, 7:25am
Practice makes perfect?

Merry Christmas Me! And Eileen! Thanks

I don't want to brag or make anyone jealous or anything, but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school.
Old 2012-12-24, 9:26am

Congratulations Eileen and Karens62!
Old 2012-12-24, 12:03pm
Got Honey?

Congrats Eileen and Karens62!! Merry Christmas

Old 2012-12-24, 10:18pm

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!

Old 2012-12-24, 10:29pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Everyone did awesome and I am so proud to be part of this community.

Old 2012-12-25, 6:48pm
Loving learning

A great organization, you're a peach Debbie!
Old 2013-01-16, 12:00pm
Catchen' the Sun

Deb I fell down on this challenge but will send beads to BOC soon. I appologize seems my life has been difficult lately. I will tell you about it when I see you next time.
but I will still send beads to boc and send extras cause I was such a wimp and did not get into the studio and make any for this.

SRA # K36 Catchen' the Sun Glass Art

Old 2013-01-16, 4:37pm

Thanks very much to everyone for your wonderful support for Beads of Courage! It really means so much to the kids and their families that you care to donate your glass, gas and most importantly, your irreplaceable time. This is, indeed, a great community.

Robert
Old 2013-01-16, 5:34pm

i can't wait to be good enough to have ones to contribute! What a fabulous program