Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-04-01, 8:06am
SCIENCE Teacher!

Talking FosterFire FREE shipping & a surprise!

Some of you may know the story of my 5 month old springer nearly dying of heart failure. She was born with a hole in her heart that never closed and was expected to die within a couple months. I couldn't let her stay there alone in a kennel until she died so I took her. I did some research on the internet and based on that, I fed her a high protein diet high in omega 3. She made it almost to 5 months old and then her heart was suddenly failing. It happens. I was able to get her 4 hours south of here to the amazing vets at Texas A&M School of Vet Medicine in time for her to be stabilized and then into surgery the next day.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
This special is to celebrate that Phoebe is alive and say thank-you to the supportive LE peeps. It felt like I had so many friends pulling for her and I truly appreciate that support. I need to make one more vet visit for the final exam, EKG and to find out if she will need to be on meds for the rest of her life. It's really important and it will cost about $500. So..

FREE shipping on any order within the US through April 15. Canada people get $5 shipping for ANY order. Overseas: drop me a PM and we'll work out a special deal for you too. Each box will come with a little present from Phoebe to say thank you for all your good thoughts and prayers!

To take advantage of this special just send me a PM with your PayPal address and what you would like to order and if you prefer soft or hard glass.
this sale ends April 15th.

Last edited by FosterFire; 2014-04-03 at 5:36am.
Old 2014-04-01, 6:16pm

Glad to hear that Phoebe is doing better. This is a great deal!!!
Old 2014-04-01, 7:25pm

Robin - this is AWESOME news about your puppy Phoebe - I'm celebrating for you!!!! What a wonderful joy a special animal is to our lives. And yes, I'm PMing you too!!!!!
Old 2014-04-01, 9:15pm

Congrats to you as well as Phoebe! You two have made some dynamic strides together. Hugs to you both.
ginger
Old 2014-04-02, 12:08am
Slogan Challenged...

Best wishes for your pup, I hope you do well with your sales!

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Old 2014-04-02, 6:02am
They see me rollin'...

I'm so glad that she got the surgery she needed and that she is doing better!

That's a great offer and I'll be ordering some after payday!

-Patti
Old 2014-04-02, 11:41am
Chief Creative Goddess

Yea Phoebers!!
Love your BR too!

Old 2014-04-03, 5:40am
SCIENCE Teacher!

Phoebe says "hi"! Yes, she loves going to university (where I work part time) and thinks she might like to pursue a degree herself and be a career dog. We plan to start with a CGC, Canine Good Citizen, so she can consider a career as a Therapy Dog. She is related to a famous therapy dog, Salilyn's Condor known as Robert. You can read about him in a Google search.

OK, sale has been edited to give Canadians $5 shipping on any size non-wholesale order.
Old 2014-04-12, 4:03pm

Just have to stop by and say thank you for the SUPER FAST shipping and a great deal.
And want to thank Phoebe for the gorgeous heart she sent along with my order. What a sweet pup!

Old 2014-04-14, 7:40am
SCIENCE Teacher!

Quote:
Just have to stop by and say thank you for the SUPER FAST shipping and a great deal.
And want to thank Phoebe for the gorgeous heart she sent along with my order. What a sweet pup!
You are very welcome! Just a reminder, sale ends tomorrow.
Old 2014-04-15, 6:31pm
SCIENCE Teacher!

Sale ends tonight at midnight, thank you!