Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-12-07, 7:46pm

Default Sara Sally LaGrand Silver Glass 1/25/2011

Southern Flames is excited to sponsor classes with Sara Sally LaGrand! We have openings in her Silvered Glass (description below) class Tuesday, January 25, 2011 held at Beads By Design in Marietta, GA. Cost is $205. Slots will be filled on a first come, first placed basis, by delivery of checks to the Southern Flames Treasurer, either in person or by mail to the following address:
Martha Fuerst
2679 Mercedes Drive NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30345-3974
martha1st@comcast.net

This one-day class will cover the most cost effective ways to use the highly silvered 104 glass including decoration. Precision 104 from Northstar, Double Helix, Trautman Art Glass as well as parts of the Vetrofond and Moretti palette are selected for most interesting results. Several projects will enhance the student’s ability to test colors, mix colors and apply those techniques to bead decoration. Each student will take home a handbook filled with test results utilizing stringer techniques. Each student will gain knowledge of how to test colors for maximum results. Stop wasting that expensive glass and learn how to use it effectively!

Students will supply their own non-silver glass to be used in the class and standard tools. Silver glass will be provided by Southern Flames. A specific materials/supply list will be sent to each student.

Experience level: Beyond Beginners. Students should have completed some form of basic glass bead making instruction, either self–taught or otherwise.
Old 2010-12-19, 1:19pm

Please join us for some glassy fun!
Old 2010-12-27, 1:28pm

I'm so excited about these classes!! AND anyone that is ther that weekend and has joined Southern Flames gets to attend Demopalooza which isma day and a half of great demos! It's a great combo!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-12-29, 4:17pm

How many spots left Sylvie? 1 or 2? The other two classes are full, but are they taking names for a waiting list?
Old 2010-12-30, 8:45am

The waitlist for Monday's class became a HOPEFUL list for the Tuesday class. Right now, I THINK we have 6 people and I think we need one more for the class to "make" (although I'm not sure...and some of those were recent "I want in" people whose checks have to arrive to make it real.)

Suzanne is doing all that calculating. I'm just one of the on-the-fence people who was waitlisted and waiting to find out if I'm in a Tuesday class. I'm DEFINITELY in the Friday/Saturday class!