LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Studio

Studio -- Show us your studio setup

Old 2010-05-04, 4:21pm

Wow!! Love the sign and you have power too.
Old 2010-05-04, 5:58pm
Melting

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2010-05-20, 3:03pm
Melting

After more than two long weeks my dad finally came back to finish working! He installed my light and finished the panels on the ceiling. The weekend before last DH and I tiled the floor, table, and wall around the table (didn't grout yet - that is on the list for this weekend). I stenciled the butterflies myself and sealed them - I really hope they don't come off when I grout!

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2010-06-07, 10:38am
Melting

Completed interior!

Glass storage:

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2010-06-07, 12:18pm
Somewhat out there!

Super.Now you can get to work. Have fun.
Old 2010-06-07, 1:56pm
needs creative tagline

clearly my glass collection is inferior and i need to work harder at acquiring more.
laura

Facebook -

Lynx with OGSI-15 and big holding tank, Redmax on tanked, and National 3b that swings both ways...
Old 2010-06-07, 6:44pm
Favorite color is shiny

Ohhhh to have that much glass. I'm working on it but whew....whoa... and a big WOW!!!!!

I'm back after a long time with a cold torch. Torch Lit.... Life is goooood.....now!

---> LE
Old 2010-06-07, 6:49pm
Master Procrastinator

I don't know Theresa.....I still see some empty spots for glass! hehe! (I'm just green with envy! )

Old 2010-06-07, 6:51pm
Fiddle-dee-dee!

Wow! Looks great! Have fun in your new studio!
Old 2010-06-07, 9:27pm

Great job on all your hard work! Enjoy all your space and I'm drooling at that glass rack.
MarieAnn
Old 2010-06-08, 5:26am
Melting

Thanks everyone!

Lea, that's what I keep trying to tell my husband. He's not buying it.

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20