Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-08-30, 12:00pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam
Default beeing a hog... switched to tanked oxy...

and ohw my I love it way too much then good for me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-08-30, 12:07pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

OMG!

Those are GORGEOUS!!!

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2007-08-30, 12:08pm

Beautiful!

Old 2007-08-30, 12:09pm
traumaqueen

thanks girls! I'm so proud of em!

Old 2007-08-30, 12:19pm

Oh Suzanne, that was so mean to show us! How are we ever going to be happy with our colors now? I'm not kidding, LOL Those colors are to die for! Have fun

Rose

Old 2007-08-30, 12:21pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I love all of them, but that top one has a very cool effect in it. Love it! Is that with a twistie of some type?

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2007-08-30, 1:23pm

Very nice!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein

Old 2007-08-30, 1:30pm

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS....... I've got a birthday coming up, ok not till next year BUT I'll take them now. No need to wrap them in fancy Birthday Paper!!

STUNNING
Brenda
Old 2007-08-30, 2:24pm

Very pretty! You did a great job!!

Heidi

~~
~~
Old 2007-08-30, 2:34pm

WOW!!!!!! I'm drooling here!!!
Um, Suzanne, I DO have a birthday coming up....and being the spoiled brat that I am, unlike Brenda, I like pretty wrapped packages. JK, well, unfortunately, not about the BD part

Old 2007-08-30, 2:37pm

those are awsome! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that 1st set!

Old 2007-08-30, 2:46pm
stacijane on Etsy

WOW! Those are eye-poppers! LOL

Old 2007-08-30, 3:59pm
Serenity Now!

Beautiful!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2007-08-30, 4:04pm
Hummel factory reject

m m m m m, scrumptious.

Old 2007-08-30, 5:32pm
Where's the coffee?

Those are gorgeous, Suzanne! I can't even pick which ones are my favorite...YUM.

Old 2007-08-30, 9:27pm

Superb, beautiful!! Hope my boro colors get close to those someday! Very inspiring, congrats.

Jolene
Old 2007-08-30, 10:52pm
traumaqueen

Thank you all for your compliments, it sure means a lot to me. I've been experiencing a major brainfart lately and could not make a decent looking bead for the life of me, but these turned out better then I ever expected!

Old 2007-08-31, 6:26pm

those certainly don't look like brainfarts to me! My personal faves are the ones in the 3rd pic, they are very jungle-like ... think jaguar ... and the other colours you're getting are fantastic! My burner is a pre-mix and it's difficult to get anything as nice as that
I really gotta get on willy and wally's case for this burner I ordered last year ... and get some of that surface-mix lovin'!

Running a
by Miema on LPG and oxy bottles and a GTT Mirage.
Old 2007-08-31, 9:35pm
HourGlass Studio

The color is amazing....I think I need to fill a oxy tank myself !!!! Way to go Suzanne. Good to hear your getting your groove back.
Old 2007-08-31, 9:37pm

Suzanne my darlin, you can hog whenever you like, because I love to see them!!!!!

Old 2007-09-02, 2:52pm
yukue fumei

OMG!!! You're going t ogiveme a heart attack with all those beautiful beads all at once!! WOW!!! The glass is loving you!!! WOWIEEE!!!

nagi