Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2015-06-24, 4:47am

Default Oxygen concentrator filter sale $5.95!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OxygenPlus Medical is offering a SALE exclusive to the LE community

We have limited quantities of Intake HEPA filters for sale

These will fit Respironics Millennium 5 and 10LPM, EX series machines, and more! This is the internal filter you should replace annually.

These are being sold for only $5.95 each, including shipping to the lower US.

You can PM me if you have fitment questions. If you would like to place an order, you can PM me, Call me, or just send payment via paypal to

Please be aware that we do not regularly monitor the forums. Please call 1-540-797-4993 or email
for the best service and immediate assistance M-F 8am EST to 6pm EST

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-07-03, 7:31pm

We still have a few left!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-07-25, 3:50am

bump for the last of our sale!

Old 2015-07-25, 6:19am
Slogan Challenged...

emailing you now, not sure if these work for my machine or how to replace them. But I probably need some.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2015-07-27, 4:12pm

Invoices sent! Only a few left at these prices

Old 2015-08-08, 1:35pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Received my filters super quick! Thank you Justin!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2015-08-10, 9:15am

No problem, glad you got them so fast!

I just got MORE of these filters in, so It looks like this may be an ongoing sale price for awhile!

Old 2015-09-13, 5:43am

bump up!

Old 2015-09-13, 8:42am
what's a senior moment ?

Will these work on M-20's and M-15's ?

Old 2015-11-22, 9:10am
NW Oregon

Default Fast service!

I just want to say thank you to Justin. And I want to let people know that I ordered filters for my M-15 concentrators on Wednesday, November 18th and they arrived on Saturday, November 20th. I am really pleased with the fast service I received and with the price of the filters $5.95 each (this might change depending on how long this thread lasts).

Thanks Justin!

Jennifer
Highlandbeads

Jennifer
Highland Beads
Old 2015-11-27, 6:33pm

We have plenty left at this price

Old 2015-11-27, 6:34pm

I have to say i am impressed with usps to get these filters from VA to OR in only 2 days

Old 2015-11-29, 11:42am
Favorite color is shiny

Going home to check my machine. Will email you ASAP for a couple.

I'm back after a long time with a cold torch. Torch Lit.... Life is goooood.....now!

---> LE
Old 2016-04-06, 4:16am

still available!

Old 2016-04-07, 11:10am
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Fantastic! Just put an order in. Thank you so much!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f