TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2008-06-28, 11:08am

It came through at lightening speed on this end... and it's everything I hoped for!! Great job Sherry!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-06-28, 11:18am
Covered in glitter

WOW!

Sherry that's a fabulous tutorial! Thank you SO much for doing it. It was more than worth the wait!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2008-06-28, 11:19am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

WOW! I've had so many duh and aha moments here it's embarassing! What a fantastic tutorial, excellent pictures and explanations!
Off to torch!

Old 2008-06-28, 11:33am

FANTASTIC!! Well worth the wait.
Old 2008-06-28, 12:20pm
Soft glass addict

Congrats on the tutorial Sherry!!
I just bought it.

Mega Minor + 2 oxycons and lovin it
Old 2008-06-28, 12:34pm

Thank-you!! just ordered mine.
Old 2008-06-28, 12:42pm
I speak Murrini!

Ordered mine, too! I'll check email shortly. Before I see it, though, I must say again that I truly appreciate Sherry's willingness to share this technique with everyone as well as her professionalism and ability to not get dragged into any of the "negatives"; the price is very fair, and from all the feedback so far, promises to be well worth the wait and price.

Wishing you all the best now in all future endeavors, Sherry!

~De in Ca

PS - I see they're going FAST!!! There were "13" left when I bought mine 10 minutes ago - now there are "5".

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro

Last edited by theglasszone; 2008-06-28 at 1:05pm.
Old 2008-06-28, 1:45pm
Born Facing Left

And then there were none! Yikes!! I've re-stocked!!

Thanks again so much, everyone!! I can't wait to see your work, I'm am just thrilled!!

Old 2008-06-28, 1:50pm
Soft glass addict

Got mine after 10 minutes (just saw it, was watching a movie), thanks again for all of your hard work Sherry and for being so generous
Mega Minor + 2 oxycons and lovin it
Old 2008-06-28, 1:52pm

Got Mine! That looks like fun. I'll be trying one later

FYI - at first my font through adobe looked and printed all funky. I was able to fix it by choosing local fonts under the document header.
Old 2008-06-28, 1:54pm
Smooches!

Thank you so much Sherry for expanding my horizons. I can't wait to play this weekend!

cocktail napkins available at:

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!

Old 2008-06-28, 2:38pm
Honey Badger

AAArrrggghhh!! Etsy is not working for me (see thread in Family Room--I'm on Charter). Can we order from you, Sherry, and PayPal you directly?
Old 2008-06-28, 2:43pm
My opinion not needed

Got it!! Thank you!!!

Old 2008-06-28, 2:46pm
I speak Murrini!

I'm hoping I'm not having email "burps and hick-ups". I know it was ME who stressed patience, but I ordered mine two hours ago and I haven't gotten it by email; I'll bet Sherry's fingers are going numb by now...I'll wait a bit longer then holler for help!

~De

YIPPEE!!! I got mine!

Last edited by theglasszone; 2008-06-28 at 4:19pm.
Old 2008-06-28, 3:49pm

Smile

I just ordeded mine! Thanks, Sherry!

Shirley
Old 2008-06-28, 4:10pm
Born Facing Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by moondanse View Post
AAArrrggghhh!! Etsy is not working for me (see thread in Family Room--I'm on Charter). Can we order from you, Sherry, and PayPal you directly?
Yes, absolutely!

Old 2008-06-28, 4:12pm
Crazy Snake Lady

I got mine I'm just waiting for delivery...pace, pace, pace!
Old 2008-06-28, 4:15pm
Born Facing Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by theglasszone View Post
I'm hoping I'm not having email "burps and hick-ups". I know it was ME who stressed patience, but I ordered mine two hours ago and I haven't gotten it by email; I'll bet Sherry's fingers are going numb by now...I'll wait a bit longer then holler for help!

~De

Hi DeAnne! Yikes!! Could you PM me your email addy, and I'll see if yours is in my 'sent' file?

I've had a couple of returns due to full mailboxes, is that possible for you?

Sorry for any delays, I'm trying to stay organized, lol.

Old 2008-06-28, 4:18pm
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
Hi DeAnne! Yikes!! Could you PM me your email addy, and I'll see if yours is in my 'sent' file? I've had a couple of returns due to full mailboxes, is that possible for you? Sorry for any delays, I'm trying to stay organized, lol.
I'm all good! It decided to sneak into my "Junk" folder (no offense please!) My email program does this a lot with emails that have attachments!

If this happens to anyone else, try dragging it back into your "inbox" and it will allow you to open up the attached tutorial.

Thanks so much Sherry!

DeAnne in CA

Old 2008-06-28, 4:25pm
Ruebennesqueness Queenie

that was fast!! it's great. Thank you for your hard work. I'm off to read it. =)

Giving
a try!
Old 2008-06-28, 4:33pm

Just bought mine. Cannot wait for some torch time!

Michelle
Old 2008-06-28, 4:42pm
Honey Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
Yes, absolutely!
GOODY!!! Price and your PayPal addy, please!
Old 2008-06-28, 4:42pm
Cheesehead Packer lover

I just bought mine Sherry, I can't wait to try it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Cherie
Sisters Beads
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague
Old 2008-06-28, 4:46pm
I know, I can't spell

Well I have mine, I am so excited, now I have to look at my supplies list and off I go.

Soon new stuff
Old 2008-06-28, 5:23pm
Pobody's nerfect!

Geez, I'm late to the party, but I just ordered mine. Big thank you to Sherry for being so willing to share. Can't wait to see what everyone does with this technique.

ETA: WOW, thanks for such fast delivery. What an amazing tutorial - I'm usually very "hands on" and have a hard time understanding tutorials without having the tools and glass in my hand. But you've made a difficult process very easy to understand. Thanks again!

"While we have the gift of life, it seems to me the only tragedy is to allow part of us to die -- whether it is our spirit, our creativity or our glorious uniqueness” -- Gilda Radner

Last edited by Sherri*S; 2008-06-28 at 6:04pm. Reason: to gush some more :)
Old 2008-06-28, 6:39pm
NW Oregon

Quality all the way!!!!! The photos are clear (and beautiful) and Sherry's directions and explanations make me feel like I'm looking over her shoulder while she's making a chaos bead. What a treat! Very professional. Sherry, I just wish you could send copper mesh by email too! Oh well, the mesh is ordered, so now I'll just drool over the lesson till I can try it.

Thank you!

Jennifer
Highland Beads
Old 2008-06-28, 6:47pm
Honey Badger

Got mine! THANK YOU, SHERRY!
It looks wonderful!
Old 2008-06-28, 8:11pm

Smile

Got mine about 6:30 - thanks so much for your generosity, Sherry!

I can't wait to try it!

Shirley
Old 2008-06-28, 8:46pm
Burning Fingers!

Even though I took Sherry's class this last Spring, I have ordered one too - my notes were not too good. I always say I will take better notes in class, then promptly forget! I find this technique difficult to get a handle on, so this tutorial will help refresh my ageing memory.
Thank you Sherry!

/
/
/

Old 2008-06-29, 8:49am

Just ordered mine too. Thanks again for sharing your technique with everyone. From all the reviews I cant wait to get mine and try it out!!

ETA: I've got mine!! Can't wait to read it!

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell

Last edited by Donna T.; 2008-06-29 at 10:27am.