Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-07-28, 7:16am

Hey Kimberly, I misread the FB thing. This is a link to your FB, but you have to scroll down to see the frogie.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For your own link w/o my name, go to your page, put your cursor in the address bar, left click, Ctl C to copy, edit your post and Ctl V to paste. I think.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-07-28, 7:21pm
Beads Beads Glass

Thanks Rachel
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you for posting the link took me to my kim parsons page

I have two Facebooks and it confuses me, one is "Kim Parsons" and one is Kimberly parsons they both have glass on them and are (should be) attached so you can get from one to the other as the "Kimberley" one is my business and where I post giveaways and updates and stuff its new and is not as active as the "Kim" page you never know what will pop up on the "Kim page" I have about 400 glass workers of all kinds (pipe,blown,lampwork,fusing,window)friended and I share a lot of their Excellent work. (and a ton of photos from Italy)

Both pages should be open to anyone

This link should take you to the Kimberly Page (less active) where the Frog should be near the top of the page

I hope I did that right.... this time hee hee

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog
Old 2013-07-31, 9:51am

Put my name in the hat too!
Hmmm, I can't figure out how to sign up for the newsletter on your blog.

-> I'm Chuck, I like Glass Dots
mini cc - natural gas - oxycon - 104 coe
Old 2013-07-31, 11:23am
Beads Beads Glass

Chuck if you want to PM me your Email I will sign you up for the newsletter, its been acting up on the Blog,

working on new blog
Old 2013-07-31, 11:28am
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

I know I'm late but I'd also like to be in the drawoing for the beautiful bead or the glass.
Old 2013-07-31, 2:39pm

Smile

Your Sunflower bead is beautiful and I would definitely like to own it. I think that I signed up on your blog page under the picture.i would also like to win the Vetrofond glass - the colors sound pretty. Lydia
Old 2013-07-31, 5:54pm
cherry blossom beads

I'd like to be include in the chance to win too

Old 2013-08-01, 10:52am

Hi, I could use the beads as samples for my students and rods for them too! Count me in. Thanks!
Old 2013-08-01, 7:59pm
@miniuniworld

I want to win =) those are awesome beads!!! Thanks!

Learn how to help empower women to stand on their own two feet!
Old 2013-08-02, 11:04am
tiptrinket

I would love to win the gorgeous bead. And I PM'ed you my email to sign me up for the other drawing and the newsletter. Thank you!

Old 2013-08-05, 11:32am
Don't worry, bead happy!

Fun! Please enter me in the bead drawing...it's a lovely bead!

Old 2013-08-05, 6:18pm

Smile Kim's Giveaways

Hi Kim,

Thank you thank you, thank you. I signed up for your newsletter and won an absolutely beautiful silver lined bead in the July giveaway. Wow! it's gorgeous! It arrived in today's mail and what a terrific surprise. I tried to send you a thank you note on your web site but couldn't figure out how to do so.
Thank you again for the beautiful bead. What a lovely surprise. Lydia
Old 2013-08-05, 7:33pm
Beads Beads Glass

I want to Thank Everyone for signing up and for your encouraging words you guys ROCK!!!! I am already planning the next set of giveaways and I cannot wait!!!

HI Lydia

I was happy to hear you are enjoying the Cane Cookbook I hope it printed alright for you!

I am a little confused as I have never made any silver lined beads? are you sure it was me? could you be signed up on another artists newsletter? are there two Me's?
I would love to see the bead you got!

I know I have memory issues some days, and most of July was stressful on me (Family drama) making me more flighty, but I never forget beads
I think...

Please let me know if I am loosing my mind lol

working on new blog
Old 2013-08-06, 10:15am

Red face Kim's giveaways

Hi Kim,

No you didn't lose any marbles, I DID!!! Sorry I just looked at the card that came with the beautiful bead and realized that it came from someone else. Sorry about the misunderstanding. I just hadn't remembered signing up for any other giveaways and I had just been looking at your web site. I need to go and thank the correct person who sent me the lovely bead.

Thanks for the extra opportunities for me to print your Cane Cookbook and for the suggestions from other folks to print it in segments. It took several hours but I was finally able to print it and I hand numbered each page in case I dropped any portion of it. The directions are great as are the photos. I've already learned a lot and am looking forward to making canes. Thanks again. Lydia
Old 2013-08-10, 10:29am
Beads Beads Glass

Thanks Lydia

I was going through my shipping notes like crazy trying to remember, lol I am so happy the drama is gone and my marbles are not lol
I would still love to see a pic of the bead you won

WoooHooo I am glad you were able to get the cookbook to print for you sorry it was so much trouble.

working on new blog
Old 2013-08-11, 12:56pm
Lover of Life

Hi Kimberly! I have signed up for your newsletter, and I am excited to get it because, of course, I love to read and look at anything glassy! I would also be delighted to win your lovely bead, or the Vetrofond glass, so please count me in! And thank you for your generosity.

Becky

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."
Old 2013-08-12, 7:23pm

Hi Kim, If I knew how to send pictures, I would love to send you one but alas, I'm not computer savvy and don't know how to email pictures. It is a beautiful bead made out of reduced Double Helix Oxalis glass(per the lampworker who gifted me with the bead) and has a silver lining. Lydia
Old 2013-08-13, 4:58am

Pick me, pick me what a lovely bead I would love to win it. I have signed up for the newsletter too.
Old 2013-08-14, 10:24am
Beads Beads Glass

Last day to get your names in the hat!!!!!! for the flower bead or the frog

working on new blog
Old 2013-08-14, 10:27am
Beads Beads Glass

I wrote the 15th on my calendar lol

Okay I will draw names tonight

working on new blog
Old 2013-08-15, 12:23pm
Beads Beads Glass

and the flower Bead winner is..........Triptrinket!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I will have your Bead off to you ASAP

Thank you all for playing I will start a new giveaway soon!!!

working on new blog
Old 2013-08-19, 8:04am
tiptrinket

I won! I won!
And already received it. Thank you very much! It is BEAUTIFUL!
Tippy

Old 2013-08-19, 8:17am
Beads Beads Glass

You are most welcome
sorry about all the glitter

(hides)

working on new blog
Old 2013-08-19, 12:07pm
Senior Moment

Congrats tiptrinket!

(*mumbles* lucky stiff!)

Alli

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2013-08-22, 7:34am
Funky and Chunky Jewels!

I think I'm on your blog now and very excited to follow!